with PSN being down are GT5 fans now playing F2 And F3 online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Satanh
  • 15 comments
  • 1,402 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satanh

(Banned)
Messages
12
Messages
satenh
Messages
satanh
Now that you cant play GT5 are you playing Other racing games on the 360 online ?
 
LOL ignore.
 
Posting this again?
Going back on topic, I don't have a 360, so no....
 
What? We can't play GT5?

Going back to finish golding the licence tests and special events. Also spending some time tuning some new cars. Thinking about working through A-spec again.
 
This post was not intended to upset people ,,I just wanted to know if people were playing other racing games on online using other systems



the Admins are being difficult ,.,....


Its not fault if people wanna be report happy because they are not mature enough to know the difference between someone Trolling and someone asking something out of pure interest ...

I have my complaints about F2 and 3 to
 
Last edited:
What? We can't play GT5?

Going back to finish golding the licence tests and special events. Also spending some time tuning some new cars. Thinking about working through A-spec again.


I only play these games for The online play ,,,with out the online play GT5 is no fun

Its the best new online Racing game out there ....and I have golded everything already ,,

If I could create my own Paint jobs and sell the cars Like I can in other games ,,I would be working on Cool paint designs that I can put on cars then when PSN was back Up I would have stock pile of Cool Groupings I can put on cars and sell in an auction ,,,,,Like I do in F2 and 3
 
Last edited:
I think your old thread got closed because it does have an air of 'FM3 Online vs GT5 Offline' of it. Your intentions might not be to start a flame war, but to other people. It's bait. The mods closed it to make sure someone doesn't start one.

I assume :p
Jedi Edit: Also, try not to double post. It makes the forum seem a lot cleaner 👍
 
I think your old thread got closed because it does have an air of 'FM3 Online vs GT5 Offline' of it. Your intentions might not be to start a flame war, but to other people. It's bait. The mods closed it to make sure someone doesn't start one.

I assume :p
Jedi Edit: Also, try not to double post. It makes the forum seem a lot cleaner 👍


The Admins should have knowen that my orginal post was not a GT Vs F ....

But non the less what are people doing while PSN is down ?

I know I am getting board out of my mind not being able to Race GT5 online
 
I'd like to if my Xbox didn't red ring 4 times on me in 16 months forcing me to sell it. I would love to split my time between F3 and GT5 but nope. It's a shame because I really enjoyed F2.
 
the Admins are being difficult ,.,....

They closed your old topic down for a reason. No need to piss them off and open the exact same thing up only minutes later. Not smart.
 
Unfortunately, I see no point in GT5 without online and it's been collecting dust ever since PSN went out. It's times like this where making a fun single player mode is important, but GT5 doesn't do well in that area.

I have been playing Forza 3 along with my other racing games on PS2/PS3.
 
Last edited:
No, I have Forza 3 and I haven't touched it in almost a year. It never grabbed my attention like GT5 has. Not supporting my DFP didn't help.
 
I still play GT5 offline... And I do other things in life.. Just like I would even if the network was up.
 
I don't own a Xbox.
 
Calm.... Calm.... Calm...

Seriously though... I think one PSN Outage thread is enough.



;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back