WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments
  • 65,955 views

Which points system should we use?

  • 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Nice going Furi - you like to call me a "divebomber", and yet you rammed me at the last corner to give yourself an ill-deserved 4th.
 
DK
Nice going Furi - you like to call me a "divebomber", and yet you rammed me at the last corner to give yourself an ill-deserved 4th.

And you lag sideways and back into me....
 
It was a polarbear sweep!


Pole

Race 1

Race 2

All belong to me!
 
polarbear345
It was a polarbear sweep!

Pole

Race 1

Race 2

All belong to me!

It's pretty easy when I'm not there :p
 
It's pretty easy when I'm not there :p

Pretty easy with four wheel drive and 411 torque xD

I would've beaten every one there. It honestly wasn't fair.
 
Pretty easy with four wheel drive and 411 torque xD

I would've beaten every one there. It honestly wasn't fair.

I should complain to Mel, and then my car will get nerfed!
 
Well, I was about ~0.5s off the pace without an LSD and only a sports clutch and a sports flywheel! :dopey:
 
Tables? :p
 
Dammit polarbear, Furi's procrastination is rubbing off on you. :p
 
DK
Dammit polarbear, Furi's procrastination is rubbing off on you. :p

Eh, I'm good about it in rolex. This isn't my series and I don't want to do them xD
 
This was Mel's series and he didn't want to do them either.
 
Back