WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments
  • 65,958 views

Which points system should we use?

  • 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
I'm in. Looking forward to it :D
 
I can't connect. My connection won't allow me to race today. If you guys can run the race, go ahead. I won't make it this Saturday.

That's sad 👎
🤬 game!
 
Well we're in...
 
And I win :D
 
Mann, disapointed.. Great racing though. I can't believe i missed 1st by .1 seconds.. And the 2nd 3rd 4th battle was great aswell.
 
Last edited:
Wonder where I am in standings...
 
Wonder where I am in standings...

Oh yea, erm, no mo points.

With the silly penalties Cnd and I would've had to redo the whole season so far.
 
Just forget all penalties and re do them,not like you have had 16 car grids every week :lol:
 
Just forget all penalties and re do them,not like you have had 16 car grids every week :lol:

I may just give the people who aren't banned, and show up points xD
 
Should help me :lol:
 
On a related note, I started planning for the next season of GTMSA ITCC, learning a lot from the issues we've had this season.
 
How many of you lot are banned? Sorry, I had to. Since moving on to karting, I've been noticeably happier, and much more susceptible to outbreaks of "illicitly modified cars" laughter. :rolleyes:
 
I'm not. Sorry to rain on your parade.
 
How many of you lot are banned? Sorry, I had to. Since moving on to karting, I've been noticeably happier, and much more susceptible to outbreaks of "illicitly modified cars" laughter. :rolleyes:

Nice to know your'e as happy and supportive as ever, i'm winning races whilst you seem to have thought that a video game has had a depressing advance on your life.

Cheers for creating this platform for me to take race wins 👍 :cheers:
 
I’d like to give this ago if its ok. I race in Furi’s TOCA for those who don’t know me.

Also how does the car does specs work? Do I make the car with any upgrades I like and limit the power and add ballast etc.?
 
I’d like to give this ago if its ok. I race in Furi’s TOCA for those who don’t know me.

Also how does the car does specs work? Do I make the car with any upgrades I like and limit the power and add ballast etc.?

Yep. Only like 5/7 car grids though :lol:
 
That sucks. This series looks good.

Doesn’t hurt to boost the numbers though.

List of cars allowed is on Page 1. 👍
 
That sucks. This series looks good.

Doesn’t hurt to boost the numbers though.

What Furi said.

We're really just riding the season out after Mel bailed mid season.
 
Since we're just doing this for fun now, can we have mics on for the race?
 
Permission to open up?
 
Back