WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments
  • 65,958 views

Which points system should we use?

  • 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
never knew melancholy to be a morning person

I think the relevant term now is "working" person.

I'd prefer the Yaris but if there's absolutely nothing you can do I'll drive something else.

We'll see. I'd like it if you made a second car, in case you can't meet the pace even in qualifying.

It got under during the BTCC etc. discussions :D
Although GT5 Physics are weird, this helps for FWD´s :D

:lol: I just add a bunch of rear camber and anti-roll bar. Everything else is normally nice and squishy to fit my driving style.

But, you could always use Championship Honda's tuning setup; "make the car spin in every corner, and then try to drive it without spinning." :dopey:

Anyone up for testing?

No. I'm not testing right now. [/SARCASM]
 
Well, unless you take weight off the Yaris, there's no chance I will.
 
Polar and I are testing now. ITCC division 1 lounge.
 
On my way. Going to try taking some weight off the Awesome Yaris of Awesome.
 
I got down to a 1:34 flat after you guys left.
 
Was that with draft though? I did see that.
 
Was that with draft though? I did see that.

No, I'm much slower with draft. 1:32's with draft. I get mad understeer when following someone.
 
No, I'm much slower with draft. 1:32's with draft. I get mad understeer when following someone.

Still, it's not that bad. Trial Mountain went well, even with understeer in drafting.
 
I was 1.32.0. If I can stay ahead I am fine, but I'm having great difficulty keeping up from behind.
 
I was 1.32.0. If I can stay ahead I am fine, but I'm having great difficulty keeping up from behind.

💡 Outqualify pole-rbear345 then!
 
MrMelancholy15
💡 Outqualify pole-rbear345 then!

Or dive bomb in t1?
 
Or dive bomb in t1?

GOOD ONE. So hopefully I can qualify up front and then force you into a mistake... You make plenty of those...
 
polarbear345
GOOD ONE. So hopefully I can qualify up front and then force you into a mistake... You make plenty of those...

Your right door isn't a brake pedal?
 
polarbear345
No. But making you turn in late seems to be enough to make you screw up xD

We'll see what happens tomorrow.
 
:guilty: This was supposed to be the talk from after the first round, not before! :lol:
 
MrMelancholy15
:guilty: This was supposed to be the talk from after the first round, not before! :lol:

Like I said, we will see. Passing is difficult and this is touring car racing. Its gonna be interesting.
 
Like I said, we will see. Passing is difficult and this is touring car racing. Its gonna be interesting.

But, doors are never brakes. Front bumpers (and therefore radiators) are usually more easily damaged than doors.

And, yes, we'll see. Remember, there's a fine line between racing and shoving. Shoving, as relevant to this series, can not happen and will not be allowed. The only time it's okay to shove something is when you're moving your tables. "Move, table, I need to put you over there!"
 
MrMelancholy15
But, doors are never brakes. Front bumpers (and therefore radiators) are usually more easily damaged than doors.

And, yes, we'll see. Remember, there's a fine line between racing and shoving. Shoving, as relevant to this series, can not happen and will not be allowed. The only time it's okay to shove something is when you're moving your tables. "Move, table, I need to put you over there!"

What about in a mosh pit?
 
What about in a mosh pit?

I did say "as relevant to this series." :rolleyes:


whiskymaser, polarbear345, cnd01 and I are now working on some videos of last week! Wish us luck! :D
 
Seems like this commentating isn't very easy.... My video froze... So, I'm not talking much. I won't use the laptop when we do tomorrow's race.

I'm stoked for tomorrow!!!
 
We'll see how the commentary is. :nervous:
 
I'm hoping it's not a bunch if rambling.
 
Seems like this commentating isn't very easy.... My video froze... So, I'm not talking much. I won't use the laptop when we do tomorrow's race.

I'm stoked for tomorrow!!!

Me, too! Even though I've been under the weather for the past week, that's not gonna keep me from the track! Bring it on!
 
Guys, I have an announcement to make:

braunracing88 has the best enthusiasm ever.

End of announcement.

I'm testing. Anyone wanna join?

Edit: I made my signature a little bit more relevant. Sort of.
volvo.gif
 
Last edited:
Back