WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments
  • 65,958 views

Which points system should we use?

  • 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
I should be able to make that.
 
Remember, aero is allowed this season!
 
40 minutes! :)


img.php
 
Is the lobby open already? If yes, how do i find it?
 
braunracing88
I'm looking and can't find it, either.

If i go to the lounge symbol of ITCC_Division_1 the game says there is nobody inside :P
 
If i go to the lounge symbol of ITCC_Division_1 the game says there is nobody inside :P

How do I find the lounge symbol? What does it look like?
 
braunracing88
How do I find the lounge symbol? What does it look like?

If you go to the community section and select the profile of ITCC the coffee cup is the lobby symbol
 
:) Test's going well so far. Germans are unstoppable. :lol: Braunracing set one fast lap (1:10) before disconnecting. :( Will start race 1 soon.
 
I'm back on, and still in the 1:10 range.
 
Community > ITCC_Division_1 > Click Tea Cup > Click join

Er Mel you never put that in the OP..... How in the hell am I supposed to know that.
 
Er Mel you never put that in the OP..... How in the hell am I supposed to know that.

You got a friend request from ITCC_Division_1. Accepting it gives you access to ITCC_Division_1 lounge. Sorry, I went over that last page.
 
I've got all of the replays. :) I'm about to run down to a local store to purchase a capture card, and put them up. :)
 
Still looking for drivers? I got your PM Mel, only just got round to responding in the thread. GRC finishes at around 9pm GMT so I should be able to make it to these races if GRC runs on time. Even if GRC is running a bit late, I shouldn't be no later than 10 minutes.
 
Still looking for drivers? I got your PM Mel, only just got round to responding in the thread. GRC finishes at around 9pm GMT so I should be able to make it to these races if GRC runs on time. Even if GRC is running a bit late, I shouldn't be no later than 10 minutes.

Yes! You're welcome to join!!!
 
Only as a part time driver for now though, as I can't gurantee I'll make every race. If the WRC ever gets running I may have to pull out.
 
Tested some; that BMW is massively quick!


Shall we test tomorrow?
 
Only as a part time driver for now though, as I can't gurantee I'll make every race. If the WRC ever gets running I may have to pull out.

The WRC and ITCC don't conflict.


And, cha-ching; the Hauppauge HD PVR 2: Gaming Edition capture card system is now mine. :) Expect a video recap of today's testing sessions.


Edit:
Shall we test tomorrow?

Yes. Unofficially (meaning that it's not compulsory attendance, since I wouldn't ask those of you who are busy to attend a non-regularly-scheduled-round.
 
The WRC and ITCC don't conflict.

And, cha-ching; the Hauppauge HD PVR 2: Gaming Edition capture card system is now mine. :) Expect a video recap of today's testing sessions.

Oooooooooooo pretty! Test tonight?
 
Maybe. See previous post, too.

Can't now :( mom just shut me down :/

I don't have homework, so ill be good to go tomorrow! I'm testing different add on parts on cars now :) it's fun trying to be fast!
 
Tested some; that BMW is massively quick!

Even I have to admit that 120d is going to be tough to beat. Now I know how gasoline-powered prototype drivers feel going up against the turbo-diesels. Or as of last year, non-hybrid prototypes vs. hybrid prototypes.
All things considered, I'm pleased with how the test went, and look forward to the first official race.
 
Even I have to admit that 120d is going to be tough to beat. Now I know how gasoline-powered prototype drivers feel going up against the turbo-diesels. Or as of last year, non-hybrid prototypes vs. hybrid prototypes.
All things considered, I'm pleased with how the test went, and look forward to the first official race.

I'm glad to hear it. Yeah, unfortunately the diesel is a brand new technology entirely to the WMA, we have no data from any previous tests of diesel technology. The WMA will now actively search for data, through acquiring a diesel powered vehicle of an equivalent displacement and type to a non-diesel vehicle.

In more simple terms, we're going to buy a diesel car and test it for torque figures. So, we will soon by acknowledging the technology that has escaped us for the past 6 (approximated) months.
 
Its a shame that we can't have more "alternate' fuels, I would like to experiment with LPG turbo like AON racing did/ does with the Ford Fiesta in BTCC,
 
Its a shame that we can't have more "alternate' fuels, I would like to experiment with LPG turbo like AON racing did/ does with the Ford Fiesta in BTCC,

What's LPG?
 
LPG is a Butane/ Propane Gas mix, or better known as natural gas, same that you have in your house for hot water heater's, gas heater's, Stove's and oven's, and also used in car's,

I used the acronym as most American's refer to petroleum as Gas, and I'm not sure what you guy's actually call gas, :lol:
 
LPG is a Butane/ Propane Gas mix, or better known as natural gas, same that you have in your house for hot water heater's, gas heater's, Stove's and oven's, and also used in car's,

I used the acronym as most American's refer to petroleum as Gas, and I'm not sure what you guy's actually call gas, :lol:

We still call that kind of gas "gas". Yes, even when making fart jokes, we call it that.
 
We still call that kind of gas "gas". Yes, even when making fart jokes, we call it that.

I occasionally call it petrol, be warned. :lol: I'm some sort of Canadian... :lol: Every other Canadian would still call it gas, but... Germans call it Benzin, Spanish petróleo, and the French call it pétrole. So, I'm more inclined to call it by the more international term.

Because I'm weird, but, also do my best to be internationally appropriate.

Latest ITCC video; capture card test.


Click to read more info.


And, if you can see this, the upload isn't finished processing yet.
 
Back