Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
PA
iGetMadAngle420
10991143_729863490462295_7742099946515683062_n.jpg
images.jpg
Autumn Ring - Mini.jpg
We are The Wolf Pack. To join up with us Message iGetMadAngle420 or Frrooooom Spelled exactly like that We are the owners.>>>> Our roster iGetMadAngle420, New_Spiice_Luke, Frrooooom, StylishJordan, Honey_Badger_S13, Smiley_J, Ner0oZero, Vtec_199, shawnyboe, delucca123 NeRo0ZeroO, Sidewaysdictrict,Cataline36, Svlfe <<<< . Some pretty nice names on that list. If u want to join like i said Add Me, iGetMadAngle420 on psn With a subject Wolf Pack And ill join up with you and see how you drift. Requirments to join You have to be able to handle a good line, be able to properly chase someone If you join my team i would prefer you to use the team colors on your COMP cars

Im also looking for somone with An HDPVR to record a team video to upload with this fourm

Last edited:
Oh yeah didn't notice your roster, it was hidden in that paragraph at the bottom xD

I notice a lot of those names...

Liked.

Yeah.... Looking at the other threads we look like a push over lmao . Thats kind of my fault. Everyone else is all fancy an i just got a paragraph with some pictures lolol. EDIT: And, glad you like it :D

Hey, I read the comments from "GAS They next", or something like that... On FB and as long as is taking place after 16:00 GMT + 0, you can count on me 2 any day.

Hey, I read the comments from "GAS They next", or something like that... On FB and as long as is taking place after 16:00 GMT + 0, you can count on me 2 any day.

I think your leader to scared to set it up. Still waiting for his reply....

Yeah.... Looking at the other threads we look like a push over lmao . Thats kind of my fault. Everyone else is all fancy an i just got a paragraph with some pictures lolol. EDIT: And, glad you like it :D
This is gonna sound arrogant. But I told you man xD That comment I had made in that one lobby, wasn't really meant to be an insult, but more of a warning. Plus I never knew it was your team. And your OP looks like 4x better now. and I'm sure you like it better too. If you need pictures hit me up on PSN homes

Is this junior school?
Naw, but if they fightin' I got 10$ on gas, cuz I mean. If they win we get gas money right? o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just saying how you gonna call my team and I out then when the challenge is accepted you put your tail between your legs like scared puppies. Now if any REAL team wants to comp let me know

Is this junior school?
Kind of... Maybe =))

I'm just saying how you gonna call my team and I out then when the challenge is accepted you put your tail between your legs like scared puppies. Now if any REAL team wants to comp let me know
Actually we was waiting for you to get a 4th member to compete... And seriously, you for real?? I'm 19 years old, with this behavior go play with 3rd grade kids on Tsukuba for points.

There is say's clearly "comp us in friendly way". With this behavior, I don't think any of the teams around here are gonna accepts you in they're lobbys...

jdazzle forreal bro u never responded to who your 4th person was and u automaticly going at my throat when your the one holding it up xD your only making your team look bad dude. If u read it says FRIENDLY. and this is gtplanet not drama city so come to me on facebook or somthing. or grow up

I have my squad like I said if madangle420 would answer my message to set everything up that would be great.he started with his mouth now its put up or shut up time.

Im setting the time right now. 4pm eastern standard time 16 o clock somewhere else lol. sorry cat thats confusing. but yeah its going to be tomarrow, Saturday 7th

Track

And this is not even in this right thread. thank you jdazzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back