Won/Purchased cars in Arcade Mode...

• Thread starter EJRocky
  • 13 comments
Just started playing GT1 again (2/3 all gold licences!), and was just wondering, how can I get the cars I won/purchased in Arcade mode?

👎:grumpy:

How very stupid... 291 cars in GT mode and, what, 20 in Arcade mode. Ah well... I'll have a very full garage then. :)👍

It was the first in the series. Arcade Mode was truly a separate game.

You might be able to race more cars if you have a GameShark. But racemods don't work very well. The TROFFY is a hoot, though. I really should some day get a picture of the TROFFY racing.

166 was GT3 wasn't it? I always thought GT1 was around 185/190

Nobody seems to know the final number of cars in any GT game. This is a discussion I've seen several times before!

Last edited:
on the box of the game(gt1):embarrassed:ver 290 licenced cars from the world's top manufacturers.(pal).
Well, then, they must be counting a race-mod of a model as a different licenced car from its normal base car.

Guys,

5 years ago (maybe longer) I bought a memory card for GT1 on the Internet that had a game saved on it with all of the licenses earned, all of the award cars in the garage and a bunch of other nice cars set up. Plus there were millions of dollars in my account to do what I wanted to with. Somehow I lost all of the cars in my garage. I'm building it back up again by buying cars but I'm interested in getting all of the award cars again. Does anyone have a memory card with a GT1 game saved on it with all of the award cars in the garage?. If so, I'd like to purchase a copy of it from you.

frank_nye@usa.net

Guys,

5 years ago (maybe longer) I bought a memory card for GT1 on the Internet that had a game saved on it with all of the licenses earned, all of the award cars in the garage and a bunch of other nice cars set up. Plus there were millions of dollars in my account to do what I wanted to with. Somehow I lost all of the cars in my garage. I'm building it back up again by buying cars but I'm interested in getting all of the award cars again. Does anyone have a memory card with a GT1 game saved on it with all of the award cars in the garage?. If so, I'd like to purchase a copy of it from you.

frank_nye@usa.net

Hmm. Well I sure don't

Last edited:
Guys,

frank_nye@usa.net

its more fun to do it yourself

Back