Wonderful pic´s of the zocker_16 Photo-Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter zocker_16
  • 23 comments
  • 1,579 views
Messages
589
Messages
Zocker16_GTRP
Here are my best pic´s I made in the GT4 Photo-Mode

Corvette Pic´s



Mercedes Pic´s

 
Nice start man, the C5R looks cool! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments.
 
👍 Thats it! The first big pic is fantastic! I like the lighting on that, but 'Bob' doesn't seem too impressed! ;) The twin C5R's are cool too! If you post pics like the first one, do them in in a smaller size. Most other galleries do them at 640x480. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
Hey, zocer, just a little bit of advice.

Good pictures, not a bad start, but can you try and keep all your pictures in one post as you are posting them all at the same time? It prevents you from double posting and that isn't allowed.

And also, can you try and keep them as thumbnails, as most people do like them like that because some people don't have a fast internet, but it's strictly your gallery so it's your choice :)
 
nice pictures man! the old timer in the sunset is pretty cool lookin'. there are some bad jaggies in the first pic, but the others are smoothe. i like the one with the squadron of jets alot, but my favorite is the one with the c5rs facing opposite dirrections 👍
 
cool pics dude:)

if you ever have time, feel free to check my gallery then;)
 
Nice start man 👍 keep them coming!
Feel free to check my gallery and leave comments.
 
Nice start to your gallery! Keep it going!

A couple of pointers:
1 - Please don't leave a lline an image. I want your next load of pictures to look like this when you post your update:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sorry for the bad diagram, but you know what I mean

2 - No need to actually smallen the pixels of your image. Use the Optimize without Resizing.

I was impressed with the Corvette. It looks to me as if you had a one-on-one duel.

Check out my gallery when you have time.
 
pzygho_freak
Nice start to your gallery! Keep it going!

A couple of pointers:
1 - Please don't leave a lline an image. I want your next load of pictures to look like this when you post your update:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sorry for the bad diagram, but you know what I mean

2 - No need to actually smallen the pixels of your image. Use the Optimize without Resizing.

I was impressed with the Corvette. It looks to me as if you had a one-on-one duel.

Check out my gallery when you have time.

How can I make my pics in one line like you said ImageImageImage
 
zocker_16
How can I make my pics in one line like you said ImageImageImage
Exactly how you and he's written it. I've used your pictures here as an example if you don't mind.

You have done it like this:



To put them onto one line, you put them next to each other without pressing enter:


Click quote on my post and you'll see how it's done.
 
Ok here are new Monsterpics



It´s alive!!!
Thanks G.T
 
zocker_16
Ok here are new Monsterpics


It´s alive!!!
Thanks G.T

You people are too much. With far too much time on your hands.:D
 
whoa lotsa great shots keep them coming man
 
Nice gallery, anyway these shots need to be made brighter:

1st, 2nd

Anyway some tips:

Try to do some photo editing.
Try to get rid of the GT4 copyright logo.
Remove the resolution sizes bar on the bottom.

But it is good to see you using angle shots, while getting the car in the edge of the shot.

P.S: Please visit my gallery.
 
Oh I realy forgot my gallery :dunce:
But here are some new pic´s :sly:
 
Love the second thumbnail, try to remove the resolution bar next time :tpu:
 
The 2nd shot needs to be brighter, while the 4th shot is too blurry.
 
Back