Wont let me race.

• Thread starter Vip
  • 34 comments
There is no difference in the actual rules between the two regoins (PAL, NTSC), just rewording. Go to Arcade mode and look up the car you want to enter. If it says it is anything but "Production" (Concept, Tuner, Racing) you can not enter it. In the NTSC version it says "Production Cars Only", but it means the same as "No Modified Cars". It was just a rewording to fix the confusion caused by the PAL version. Or they reworded it for the PAL version to take away the fact that the Cien, Nardo and such are not actually "Production Cars" but the A.I. drives them. Either way, they mean the same thing. You can only use cars that the games says are "Production Cars".

route_66
The GT Brakes just as well as it's supposed to, and it can win this race easily stock. Just brake in a straight line and drive smooooooth. There's no need to thrash it, or spend all you money on mods, but if you must, get a brake balance controller and set it to 6/6.

Quite right, nothing wrong with the Ford GT's brakes. I also used it on the Supercar series (oil change and BBC set to 6/4 myself).

Back