Woodone Tom's Supra '03 WANTED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Human-D
  • 11 comments
  • 674 views
Messages
323
Messages
HumanDefinition
i need.
 
I have castrol Tom's supra?
 
I'm only looking for the Woodone.
 
Actually, turns out I have woodone too, what will you give for it?
 
It's stock right? And what are you looking for?
 
Yes it's 0/0/0. I want the RUF yellow bird, the 69 stingray the 370z gt academy version. The xiavani race car, tvr's tuscan's lotus's
 
i got the yellow bird, FR sent.
 
sweet! Cant send for another 30 hrs. I have a trade for tomorrow. and already sent today.
 
Well, someone just gave a me a free yellow bird for no reason. Do you have any other cars I named ? Or any car that's comparable to the woodone?
 
I got the stingray.
 
K I will send the woodone tonight for sting ray
 
sent you the woodone
 
Back