Woooooooot! GT4

• Thread starter Jon
  • 4 comments
Why pre-order? On GT2, GT3, and GTA-4, I've gotten them on the first release day without a pre-order, and with relatively little problem. I just call around the stores and see who's gonna have a shipment and then I go there and get it. I got GT3 right out of Best Buy's shipment box. Guess I have good luck. I also got GTA-4 from Best Buy...some lady there that I talked to on the phone said that there was a full table of them. I get there. No table. No games. So I find someone and I said how someone from thier store lied to me and I came out here with the fully expecting to get the game and this happens. Turned out that one that they were holding for someone expired(Best Buy sets time limits for people who call and reserve it or something like that, and whoever "Mike" is, I have his copy. :) ) right before I was going to leave empty handed. So it worked out.

I'll never pre-order.

Originally posted by MazKid
Why pre-order? On GT2, GT3, and GTA-4, I've gotten them on the first release day without a pre-order

Same here. My local shop still has a seperate stand full of all games when I go in some hours after it opens.

Back