GT Academy 2013
Staff Emeritus
Iran
London
GTP_Synwraith
GTP EVENT 03 - STAGE 2 WEEK 1 PRACTICE
SUZUKA 700PP - ART MORRISON CORVETTE - xx:05/xx:35

0707sr_68_z+1960_corvette+.jpg

Just as before it might be a good idea to have practice races for the AM Vette at Suzuka 700PP in the world event. That way we can get up to speed on the Stage 2 Week 1 Event 03 combo.

Art Morrison Corvette 1960:

• Power / HP : Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: Optional
  • Performance Points: 700 PP
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional
  • Use of the G25 Clutch is Prohibited

Race times are xx:05 / xx:35 - NO WAITING AT START -

Last edited:
I'll definetely be here, actually I raced at :35 in the Art Morrison vette.:lol: I was doing consistent 2'04's for anyone who wants to know with a best of 2'04.274.👍 It is definetely a beast even on R3's.:crazy:

Will be here tonight (GMT +2) with Paulies tune.
:waweing with left hand and holds right hand on the wheel: :)

Prepare to be punted a lot my noobs in faster cars who think they have right of way in this event. You won't get any clear racing until a couple laps in when you've got a nice clear pocket of space of track all to yourself, or with another AM.

:lol:

Nice race Dan. :) Had some little issues here and there? :D

You seemed to have a little better high end straight speed.

👍

JvM

Nice race Dan. :) Had some little issues here and there? :D

You seemed to have a little better high end straight speed.

👍

Yes, I had some issues. :ouch: Car feels a lot different in race to free run, plus that was my first race. ;)

👍

I'll be in at :35 for a few races if anyone wants to join me. I really need to practice in this car since my race is shortly. I also would like to try the TLD tune before I race to see if it's better than mine.👍

Sunday nights are TV nights for me, otherwise I'd have loved to join you and all the other SCR racers still out there.:( I still can't believe I was fast enough to have a battle with Mad.:sly:

I still can't believe I was fast enough to have a battle with Mad.:sly:

You really can't get over that can you?:lol: Nah mate, great driving.👍 Your race pace in the AM Vette is fantastic. You should be very competitive this week.👍

Cheers to Dan, Madison, Nick, Spyrrari, RPM and Bart for some really great racing. Sorry for all the mistakes and thanks to you all for waiting so often :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Cheers to Dan, Madison, Nick, Spyrrari, RPM and Bart for some really great racing. Sorry for all the mistakes and thanks to you all for waiting so often :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Thanks to Dan, Maz, Nick and Bart for some great racing tonight.:cheers: Sorry for all the lag I caused in the races.:nervous:

I'd like to thank Bart especially for the awesome last race we had.:D That was fantastic and even more brillaint that you recorded it!:D Can't wait to see it on youtube.👍

All the best
Maz

Thanks to Dan, Maz, Nick and Bart for some great racing tonight.:cheers: Sorry for all the lag I caused in the races.:nervous:

I'd like to thank Bart especially for the awesome last race we had.:D That was fantastic and even more brillaint that you recorded it!:D Can't wait to see it on youtube.👍

+1. The racing was awesome tonight, sorry for any bumps I caused any of you guys, the car is quite difficult to control on some areas of the track.....

Thanks again for the races guys. :cheers:

Can I just get some feedback on how this time slot is working out? Are people coming across too many other tagged drivers from different forums? Are we interrupting other events?

I ask because my experience was very varied. Sometimes we had small grids of 90% AM vettes, other times we were lost among vicious AWD and Clio punters.

let me know if the schedule needs adjusting to slightly more awkward times like 13/43 etc.

All the best
Maz

Anyone joining here tonight? Was just me and Maz lastnight. Be good to see more Vettes on the grid, be running from around 7 UK time, 2 hours or so from now. 👍

Having some trouble getting the race of last sunday onto youtube. I will try again this weekend.

Back