World GT4 racing league [PC]Open 

Netherlands
Emmen
nitro20001106
Welcome to the official WGT4RL thread

about
The WGT4RL is a racing league on Pcars. We are using the GT4 cars. I'ts just like a ordinary league, but the racing format is different. You can choose from all of the gt4 cars. The races wil will be held on sunday 7PM UK time. In the beginning, there will be only 16 people able to join..

Racing format
Here is a quick explaination of how the races will look like.
Every race will be held in sprint races, each 25 miles each. There are 3 sprintraces on the same track, when 1 sprintrace finishes, you have 10 minutes time before the next sprint race starts. for every sprint race, you will get points:

1st = 5 points

2nd = 4 points

3rd= 3 points

4th = 2 points

5th = 1 point

>5th = 0 points

After 3 sprint races, there will be a final. The points for the finals are as following:

1st = 10 points

2nd = 9 points

3rd = 8 points

4th = 7 points

5th = 6 points

6th = 5 points

7th = 4 points

8th = 3 points

9th = 2 points

10th = 1 point

>10 = 0 points
In every race, we have a formation lap in the first lap. The order will be decided by the follwoing factors:
In the 1st sprint race: the order in the championship inverted( championship leader starts as last etc.) in the 2nd sprint race: inverted finish position from the 1st sprint race. in the 3rd race: inverted finish position from the 2nd race. in the finals: the order in the championship inverted. All assist are banned

calander

image.jpg

carlist
Aston Martin Hybrid Hydrogen Rapide S 4/4 availible
Aston Martin Vantage GT4 4/4 availible
BMW M3 E92 GT4 1/4 availible
Ford Mustang Boss 302R1 3/4 availible
Ginetta G55 GT4 3/4 availible

please give the following info:
steam id
car of choise

:gtpflag:I hope to see you on the track!:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Drivers:

1. Grasphy : BMW M3 E92 GT4
2. Fransesco29 : BMW M3 E92 GT4
3. jerseyoutlaw : Ford Mustang Boss 302R1
4. roor smoker 456 : BMW M3 E92 GT4
5. PIP_36 : BMW M3 GT4
6. The Dashie Of Daytona (USA) : Ginetta G55 GT4

Last edited:
I'm in. My steam I'd is jerseyoutlaw. I'll drive the mustang. Feel free to add me on steam to do some testing if you'd like.

Hi @nitro20001106

I'd like to get in on this!

Steam ID: PIP_36

BMW M3 GT4

I only use auto clutch but am wondering if the assists are set to real or are they banned completely?

Do you have a date in mind for round one or are we gonna wait until we get a full grid?

Cheers

Hi @nitro20001106

I'd like to get in on this!

Steam ID: PIP_36

BMW M3 GT4

I only use auto clutch but am wondering if the assists are set to real or are they banned completely?

Do you have a date in mind for round one or are we gonna wait until we get a full grid?

Cheers
You are in! Autoclutch isn't really a assistance with enhances the driving really, so it's Okay to use it. All other assists are banned though... about the date, when we have 6 or 7 people we start the Sunday after that.

Thanks mate, looking forward to the start of the championship!

Anyone fancy some practice this weekend? Will be putting a good few laps in at Spa with the M3 GT4!

Thanks mate, looking forward to the start of the championship!

Anyone fancy some practice this weekend? Will be putting a good few laps in at Spa with the M3 GT4!
I would love to, but I'm going to stockcar racing this weekend...

You are in! What is your steam-ID?

My Steam ID is: The Dashie Of Daytona (USA).

If that doesn't work, then try: mike4584

Will there be a driver's championship and a Manufactuer's championship?

Last edited:
My Steam ID is: The Dashie Of Daytona (USA).

If that doesn't work, then try: mike4584

Will there be a driver's championship and a Manufactuer's championship?
there will be a drivers championship and a Manufactuer's championship aswell :)

Back