World Population Increase

• Thread starter TankAss95
  • 93 comments
I'm not exactly sure how you misread that, but said I was hoping the repairing of the ozone layer would be sped up, not that I wanted it reversed. I'm also not sure why you quoted this into an entirely different thread than where i posted it, and several weeks after I said it, but whatevs I guess.
I think you misread me actually.

Your presumption is that a reduction in global population would help repair the ozone hole. My counterpoint is that the ozone hole is being repaired as global population increases rather than decreases. So why do you want a population decrease?

I think you misread me actually.

Your presumption is that a reduction in global population would help repair the ozone hole. My counterpoint is that the ozone hole is being repaired as global population increases rather than decreases. So why do you want a population decrease?
I think he says he wants a pollution decrease, not a population decrease. Maybe I'm the one misreading his post.

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure how you misread that, but said I was hoping the repairing of the ozone layer would be sped up, not that I wanted it reversed. I'm also not sure why you quoted this into an entirely different thread than where i posted it, and several weeks after I said it, but whatevs I guess.

I think he says he wants a pollution decrease, not a population decrease. Maybe I'm the one misreading his post.
:lol:

Yea I read pollution as population. :dunce:

Really quite excellent article by the ft on India as it is set to become the world's most populous country.

(I don't have a subscription but was able to view it somehow)

Last edited:
Back