World Super GT Championship | Round 9 | 24h GT (SIGN-UP NOW!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 277 comments
  • 18,803 views
This could be my last round fort this series, as I could be unavailable next friday.
 
i got my DFGT today, just waiting for wheelstand pro to come, cant wait to get racing with a wheel hehe, i might need your settings for dfgt if someone wants to pm me them
 
paginas1
i got my dfgt today, just waiting for wheelstand pro to come, cant wait to get racing with a wheel hehe, i might need your settings for dfgt if someone wants to pm me them

a w e s o m e
 
i got my DFGT today, just waiting for wheelstand pro to come, cant wait to get racing with a wheel hehe, i might need your settings for dfgt if someone wants to pm me them

great combo 👍

EDIT: you've been going that fast with a pad?!!
 
Last edited:
yea i was using a pad by my thumbs have given up on me, they hurt soooo much now lol
 
Paginas1
i got my DFGT today, just waiting for wheelstand pro to come, cant wait to get racing with a wheel hehe, i might need your settings for dfgt if someone wants to pm me them

Only thing I would suggest is a brake mod of sorts. I opened the pedals up and on the brake side there is two spring. The thicker one I removed and opened the spring up. This gives more tension on the brake. On could slip a rubber hose over an end fine tune it some as well.

Its a torsion spring.


Edit: little quick drawing to give a visual. Should be able to the jest of it.

0243991b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cool i will have alook,

had a quick test with it yesturday and damn its hard to get used to!, im soo slow and make sooo many mistakes lol, i might have to finish the season back with a pad, for a fighting chance LOL
 
you guys are lucky having space for a wheel, my parents stuck the ps3 in the smallest room and wont let me move it :(
 
i race with him almost everyday and he's clean and fair... i can vouch for him that he'll behave and race in the spirit of the championship 👍

also, with regards to the rules and procedures, i'll go through them with him and we'll do a few practice runs together so he knows what's what etc...he's 13 but shows a lot of maturity for his age - this translated into his first league win at our last race on saturday and he's looking forward to racing in this league as well

lol not the youngest anymore:)
 
So how is the Qualifying going to be done then?
 
Andil
What's changed? >_>
:sly::dopey:

LOL

Exactly my thought. :sly:

Keep practicing paginas. In no time you'll be faster than with the pad.
 
New Results from Daytona

GT500:
1. Nycrom
2. JPzer
3. Monoha
4. Chorda
5. Paginas
6. UAE
7. Owens
8. Wardez
9. The new guy i forgot name lol

could you change it Wardez

Cheers dude
 
BKeveryday I do believe is his PSN name.

Curious what does BK mean? I keep thinking Burger King.
 
Did'nt UAE_ReDLiNe race as well?
 
No-one wanna inform a poor man on how we're doing quali? lol
 
yea i put him 6th just said UAE lol

Must be drunk or something.. lol!

D-Max: It's in the thread.. 1 page back. 👍
 
Any one want to share some quali-lap-times at Nurburgring 24h?

I'm so slow here.. Don't think I've done one single lap at any given time, with any given car at this track clean.. Did a pretty clean lap witht the Lupo Cup once.. :P
 
lol in a way im glad im missing this track but i really wanna see chorda smash his car up in a wall LOL

Anyone? up for a race this friday, it will be roughly same time as normal 9pm or 10pm start? dunno what cars to use some ideas?
 
lol in a way im glad im missing this track but i really wanna see chorda smash his car up in a wall LOL

Anyone? up for a race this friday, it will be roughly same time as normal 9pm or 10pm start? dunno what cars to use some ideas?

unfortunetly, plans have changed for me and I wont be able to make it this friday. Would have been nice to do some hardcore LMP racing.. maybe some other time !!
 
Unfortunately due to my karting commitments I am unable to do the final 2 rounds as I am in Wales next week and prepairing for the 2nd round of national karting championship. Sad really as I wanted to do the last 2 rounds. Sorry guys
 
Cant wait to set my quali on Nurb, done endless laps on here without spinning, cutting slight corners, all thanks to having so much spare time at christmas!
 
So I'm confused here, when IS the next race?
 
Read the news board in the OP for the latest news. 👍
 
Ok... I'll brake the silence.. :lol:

My best so far is 6:05.. Don't know if that time is good at all. But I did a clean lap and the car feels nice..

I hope you guys don't run close to 6 min.. If that's the case, I'm waaaaaay off.. :scared:
 
Denilson
Ok... I'll brake the silence.. :lol:

My best so far is 6:05.. Don't know if that time is good at all. But I did a clean lap and the car feels nice..

I hope you guys don't run close to 6 min.. If that's the case, I'm waaaaaay off.. :scared:

I am getting lapped........... Often. ...... On a 15 mile track. :(
 
Back