World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) | POSTPONED | TNR_FILO is champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikey24
  • 50 comments
  • 2,802 views
are you sure Mercedes have 90pts and not 97pts?
not sure how it works & if there are drop scores but john's + my pts from drivers = 97 :odd:
I shall change that lol, i just added your score from last night on to the (then) current score.
 
Remove my user and PSN IDs from your original post. Thanks. I'm not being a jerk, I just don't want to be associated in any regard. I did a lap and a half as a ringer and am known to race beyond clean by many people. I've never had an issue ever with being a dirty driver. Not once. I just don't want to be associated with that style of racing. Didn't know what I had gotten myself into, when I piped up to step in for someone who couldn't make a race. Again, no offense...I would just like to uphold my reputation on here and I think that is pretty fair of me to request. I stick to serious series and championships. Not saying this won't be one in the future, btw. I am not condemning this series. It doesn't take much to revive a series, if it has solid rules and specs.

Thanks again.

Edit - You read my post about a half hour after I typed it. Again, please remove my user name. You can tell when someone has been on and what they've looked at last on here, FYI.
 
Last edited:
I agree, I don't really want my name in an OP that I'm not any part of
taken you off now

I get ya, in that case yes im in the same boat erase me from existence please Mikey.👍
done

Still waiting, bud.

Remove my user and PSN IDs from your original post. Thanks. I'm not being a jerk, I just don't want to be associated in any regard. I did a lap and a half as a ringer and am known to race beyond clean by many people. I've never had an issue ever with being a dirty driver. Not once. I just don't want to be associated with that style of racing. Didn't know what I had gotten myself into, when I piped up to step in for someone who couldn't make a race. Again, no offense...I would just like to uphold my reputation on here and I think that is pretty fair of me to request. I stick to serious series and championships. Not saying this won't be one in the future, btw. I am not condemning this series. It doesn't take much to revive a series, if it has solid rules and specs.

Thanks again.

Edit - You read my post about a half hour after I typed it. Again, please remove my user name. You can tell when someone has been on and what they've looked at last on here, FYI.
sorry, i've taken you off now

sorry it's such a **** up guys
 
Congrats Filo considering how awful that TVR was you done one hell of a job!:lol:
 
Congrats Filo considering how awful that TVR was you done one hell of a job!:lol:
I know lol, i tried it before the Alfa and i could not handle it, it corners like a piece of 🤬
 
Congratulations Filo. V8-Johnboy is the runner-up of this championship.
 
Harsk the season never even got halfway through, I shouldn't worry about any kudos value mate.
It was falling apart as soon as I entered

Coincidence?

I think not...
 
Back