worry'd about Horns!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter moonman79
  • 51 comments
  • 6,490 views
Messages
120
Messages
moonman79
Am i the only one who thinks horns are a bad idea???
i mean how anoying is that going to be when racing online!!!
just know all the retards are going to be doing it all the time.👎
But on the plus side,private races are go!!!
Cant wait for this game its going to be EPIC
Just need a date for asia (Japan)👍
 
I don't think the horns are going to be that big of an issue.
 
Yeah, I can see it being abused by immature and impatience people Imagine you're focusing on taking a sharp corner and someone behind you have their hand on the horn, it's gonna distract you.
 
Well it will be just like watching the World Cup then :lol:
 
and on the starting grid!!!! i just know that its going to wind me up,from the get go.:sick:
 
Maybe they could include an option to disable horns in online lobbies? I welcome the introduction of horns, they add an extra 'interactivity' to the cars and will be useful in races to warn some slow coach to yield for faster cars.
 
Am i the only one who thinks horns are a bad idea???
i mean how anoying is that going to be when racing online!!!
just know all the retards are going to be doing it all the time.👎
But on the plus side,private races are go!!!
Cant wait for this game its going to be EPIC
Just need a date for asia (Japan)👍

Thats why we have private lobbies :)

Should be good. Like the flashing lights, its another way to put your opponent off.
 
isnt that why they have added the ability to dip your headlight? like most normal gt racing?

Ok,but dont say i didnt warn you!!!:indiff:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Be happy that they didnt implemented the "vuvuzela" :sly:
 
and on the starting grid!!!! i just know that its going to wind me up,from the get go.:sick:


Haha, I can see this happening.

I'm not too worried about horns though. I support its implementation, especially on the fact that I'll be racing privately much more than public.
 
I too think the horns idea is going to be terrible in reality. At least 1 in 10 players will use it constantly I imagine - so that's 1 every race. Lights is enough.
 
They have horns in Dirt 2 and all the most annoying ones you can imagine, like sirens and icecream van horns, and its not a problem, people are way to busy driving to press a horn.

They might warn you they are close with a beep but nothing more.
 
how do think you are going to feel then when some idiot comes behind you blowing his horn AND flashing his beams at you ...LOL
 
There should be an option to disable that feature then.
 
Given that I will mostly be racing in private rooms, I don't think it will be too much of a problem.
 
I think people are gonna use the high beams much more to be honest. I don't see horns being that bad
 
Wonder what will it sound like in the game.
 
Am i the only one who thinks horns are a bad idea???
i mean how anoying is that going to be when racing online!!!
just know all the retards are going to be doing it all the time.👎
But on the plus side,private races are go!!!
Cant wait for this game its going to be EPIC
Just need a date for asia (Japan)👍

Pointless having horns in a racing game but nevertheless it will provide a laugh, it will be fun still. But If they're including horns.. I hope you can change or modify it in GT Auto or something to that Dukes of Hazard one.

Hehe :lol: This is a mega must have as far as modifications go.
 
Well it will be just like watching the World Cup then :lol:

+1 Hate those Vuvuzela's!
I think I'll be racing online most of the time with you guys so I don't mind.
 
Should be good. Like the flashing lights, its another way to put your opponent off...

...in online mode? Not sure... :lol:

Wonder what will it sound like in the game.

Untitled-1.jpg


:crazy:
 
I come from central America. the horns wont bother me at all lol
 
I am so glad Kaz is coming out with horns. See, I have this button on my Driving Force GT with the Gran Turismo Logo, in the middle of the wheel, that does nothing.... I need it to work!

Plus, I hope horns are upgradeable.... Imagine this on the starting grid.

 
I think the race cars won't have horns but flashing headlight except for NASCAR. So the horn button would be for street cars and flashing lights for race cars with headlights. Hopefully they won't be too loud since we have a combination of wind, engine and tire noise already unless maybe you are driving with exterior cam view then you would actually hear the horn right behind where the camera is. Also hoping they just use the stock horn and not be able to upgrade to some obnoxious horn.
 
I don't think all the amateur gamers will even know where the horn is on the DualShock controller. MOst of them won't even buy a wheel so it wont be an issue. Only gamers interested in GT5 will buy a wheel and will therefore know how to play the game without disturbing it's ethics.
 
I've go t a g25 with two buttons on my wheel, and theres no chance of me remaping my buttons to add a horn.

I've always kind of wanted horns in gran turismo but without a dedicated horn button for my wheel its kind of worthless.
 
As pointless as they may be for GT, I'm still glad they added them, kinda like how they added the ability to turn headlights on and off, high-beams, etc. Just adds more control over what you can do with the car.

Plus, if everyone is worried about being beeped at by other players...well, just drive faster then them and you'll be good :D
 
I've go t a g25 with two buttons on my wheel, and theres no chance of me remaping my buttons to add a horn.

I've always kind of wanted horns in gran turismo but without a dedicated horn button for my wheel its kind of worthless.

You might want to map one button for the hi/lo beam setup for night racing.
 
Have standard cars horn?
 
Back