worry'd about Horns!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter moonman79
  • 51 comments
  • 6,490 views
I am pretty sure you can turn it off online.
 
Oh god. People are complaining about the horns now?

*Facepalm*

I guess you don't like reverse lights either.
 
l knew it. i knew hors would come to reality..DFGT has horn button
 
I wish they did NOT have to add this... I mean do they even have them or use them in real races, also the South Africa thing was hilarious!

(Edit): It's also a good way to promote road rage!
 
Last edited:
...in online mode? Not sure... :lol:



Untitled-1.jpg


:crazy:

WIN!! :lol:
 
One of the PGR games had horns. It was not a problem online.
 
HN7
Yeah, I can see it being abused by immature and impatience people Imagine you're focusing on taking a sharp corner and someone behind you have their hand on the horn, it's gonna distract you.

If they can keep up with you and you get distracted by a little horn sound, you probably suck and should get out of the way. :sly:
 
how do you change the horns please help I cant seem to find where to change them, i want a old school ferrari horn on the 458 when I finally buy it or am I too blind to see where you can change them ?
thanks
 
On Madrid and Rome tracks it's gonna be the hell of realistic :D
 
HN7
Yeah, I can see it being abused by immature and impatience people Imagine you're focusing on taking a sharp corner and someone behind you have their hand on the horn, it's gonna distract you.

I'll be honking my hooter behind people for that very reason... Win by any means :sly:
 
also, if everyone learns morse code, a way to communicate if you don't have a headset ;)

always think outside the box ;) :scared:
 
i received numerous prizes that says Horn and a number. What does that mean? and how do I install them on my car?
 
You can install a new horn on your current car. Just go to the inventory menu (the suitcase), from there you can select the horn of your choice, and compare it with your car's horn.

I have no idea if you can salvage the car's horn after installing the new one, as I never tried it.
 
Well, in Live for Speed, they have horns.
In online play, players use the horns to tell the player infront, that they are close to them trying to overtake, or becareful with your racing line, cause your really close behind them.

It really helps, when the player doesn't have a microphone.
 
Driftingdonuts is right about LFS. Let's hope people in GT5 are smart with it too. For those that find horns annoying, ignore them, or start winning races. Can't hear horns that aren't close to you! :P
 
cant you change the horn button into something else like an ebrake?
 
cant you change the horn button into something else like an ebrake?

Yes, but the left analog stick button has a limited amount of options that you can change to. And I'm not sure that changing e-brake to that is such a good idea.

Seriously people, the horn adds another dimension of realism to the game, and it really is not that bad.
 
also, if everyone learns morse code, a way to communicate if you don't have a headset ;)

always think outside the box ;) :scared:
In arcade I tap out SOS in Morse code when I'm bored.
 
thats the thing some cars have differant sounding horns, some are high pitched(like ferraris)

normal type horns would be OK, but i would not like to get a ferrari type horn done behind me

this would make me LOL if PD added it
 
Last edited:
I have accidentally pressed the horn button countless amounts of times in the license tests lol
 
Back