Worship the Sound - Share Your Instruments

• Thread starter VXR
  • 35 comments

VXR

United Kingdom
Plymouth, UK
motorforum
Thought it would be a nice idea for those of us who enjoy the sound of an engine and its exhaust system to share either stock or upgraded cars that sound fast/evil/orchestral etc for others to try out.

Mine is the Audi RS2 with the 4.2 V8 from the RS4. Add in race filter, induction, exhaust and race cams and enjoy. It sounds epic!

Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss... stock. That V8 is an instrument of terror.

BMW Z8 also sounds great, as does every muscle car. The Ruf RT-12 S is pretty nuts sounding too.

Isn`t it awesome feeling the deep rumble of your engine in the buttkicker? I love the sounds in this game, now if only they could get that reverse sound from rFactor in there!

My Dodge Dart drag car....nearly made population paste when I first drove it. T10 really did well on the sound of this game

MX-5 Gen 1 with a sport exhaust, nothing else. Sounds so aggressive! Put a big smile on my face.

Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss... stock. That V8 is an instrument of terror.

BMW Z8 also sounds great, as does every muscle car. The Ruf RT-12 S is pretty nuts sounding too.

This :drool:... I'm anxiously trying to save enough credits to purchase a LF-A.

I like how T10 practically nailed the Tesla's engine.

In all seriousness though, nothing beats a V10 howling with pure American power... that's right, the Dodge Viper SRT10.

Have you heard the old KPGC10 Skyline with racing cams and exhaust? Sounds so nice when you rev it up to past 9000 rpm! =)

Just got the game yesterday and didn't have time to play properly, but my god I'm loving those sounds. Such a complete package!

The Morgan has a beautiful growl to it.

On a side note, I can appreciate the sounds oh so much more now with my new turtle beaches :D

Have you heard the old KPGC10 Skyline with racing cams and exhaust? Sounds so nice when you rev it up to past 9000 rpm! =)

Just got the game yesterday and didn't have time to play properly, but my god I'm loving those sounds. Such a complete package!

Seconded, mine doesn't have racing cams but it stil sounds fabulous. On a similar note, the Datsun 240Z with some racing parts sounds the dog's danglies, it has a mean idle.

My Dodge Dart drag car....nearly made population paste when I first drove it. T10 really did well on the sound of this game
I agree. So far that thing is just simply unbelievable. Especially with full exhaust upgrade, largest cam, and full weight reduction. :bowdown::bowdown:
The Zonda Cinque also sounds really dang good especially at high RPM.

All Stock:

BMW M3 E92
BMW M5 E60
McLaren F1
Ferrari 355 Challenge

My current fav is a chevelle 454 w/ upgraded cam, exhaust, weight reduction, and supercharger.

Where can I get the Dodge Dart?
Dodge Dart should be in the Dodge dealership. I won it as a prize car. I dont think is in the Plymouth dealership. Pretty sure its in Dodge.

Found a new one! I built an old Alfa Giulietta for drag racing with the 3.2 Brera engine. Supercharge that and listen to the amazing whistle! I think it has some 0.9bar boost, but sounds more like 3bar to me!

Any modern Mercedes. Seriously, those V12s and V8s sound like bears being shoved into wood chippers. Even the 3.2L V6 in the C32 AMG sounds bombastic. I think their 6.2L V8 is my favorite though. It's in the SLS AMG and I think it's in the E63 AMG as well (that, or the 5.5L turbo V8, not sure)

Dodge Dart should be in the Dodge dealership. I won it as a prize car. I dont think is in the Plymouth dealership. Pretty sure its in Dodge.
It's part of the American Muscle Car pack.

Mustang King Cobra is the sweetest sounding car in the game so far for me.

Back