Worship the Sound - Share Your Instruments

• Thread starter VXR
  • 35 comments
A new one on my favourites list; S2000 with race filter/throttle bodies/exhaust and cams. It sounds as good off-throttle as it does on and there's an amazing noise when the revs drop from around 1,500 to idle It's like a gurgling plug but much better than that.

Even compared to theatre sound systems, I think that stereo headphones sound AMAZING with ALL racing games - I mean, it actually sounds like your IN the car compared to a surround sound setup. I have an old aiwa stereo system that I plug my SHURE stereo headphones into and WOW. You can hear every little bit. And the engines - with this version of Forza, I can distinguish from the engine noises up from and the exhaust noises. Amazing.

Holden HSV W427 Sound...

Fixed 👍

Even compared to theatre sound systems, I think that stereo headphones sound AMAZING with ALL racing games - I mean, it actually sounds like your IN the car compared to a surround sound setup. I have an old aiwa stereo system that I plug my SHURE stereo headphones into and WOW. You can hear every little bit. And the engines - with this version of Forza, I can distinguish from the engine noises up from and the exhaust noises. Amazing.

That is the best thing about headphones, it doesn't sound like you're listening to a sound system, it sounds like you're there!

My personal fav is the 2000 Saleen Mustang S281. Stock exhaust with the stage 2 upgrade supercharger. You get the mean exhaust tone with the very distinctive supercharger whine. They absolutely nailed the 2V 4.6 Modular Ford V8.

Back