Worst daily race ever

• Thread starter Turbo -54
  • 4 comments
England
England
Is this the worst daily race ever gr3 cars tokyo expressway east penalty after penalty carnage. Everybody uses the same car mclaren AInt been in a race yet where no one hasnt had a penalty. Not enjoyable atall

Keep away from the wall and you won't get a penalty. It's not a classic combo but it isn't the worst.

Is there a thread about discussing what has been the worst daily/weekly race ever? That could be quite interesting. Off the top of my head, I would say the worst combo ever was VW busses at Northern Isle because it was full throttle in slow vehicles that took no skill to drive.

Is there a thread about discussing what has been the worst daily/weekly race ever? That could be quite interesting. Off the top of my head, I would say the worst combo ever was VW busses at Northern Isle because it was full throttle in slow vehicles that took no skill to drive.
Nah it was N800 at Monza on comfort tires. It was the most SR destructive race ever. Of 46K recorded races, over 278K SR was lost for an avg of 6 SR loss per player per race. You had to start braking for the chicane before the distance boards even start, total carnage.

It's a shame it's a one make at Tokyo, gonna see if there are other cars that can keep up in a draft.

Back