Worst value road car in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter finnracer
  • 49 comments
  • 5,923 views
Messages
1,492
United Kingdom
Brighton
Messages
TheFinners96
Just wondering what everyones opinions are on this, road cars only please, no concepts or prototypes.

Mine: Peugeot 307CC Premium AVN '04 - it cost over 43,000 credits(more than a Camero SS and Challenger SRT8) weighs around 1.6-1.7 tons and has 135bhp!! And to top it off a 4 speed auto gearbox. The only redeeming features are the reasonable mid-range torque from the engine(blunted by all that weight though) and the tidy-ish handling. Can anyone find a bigger rip-off?
 
GTR black mask. 250,000 for a GTR with a black mask on it. :confused:
 
Probably the Tesla. In the game it's nothing like what I've heard the actual car is like in real life. No acceleration at all.
 
CCX
GTR black mask. 250,000 for a GTR with a black mask on it. :confused:

You could just rub the front and rear along a few walls to get the same look!
 
Ferrari Enzo

it costs 1000.000 credits and drives really bad...
 
Ferrari Enzo

it costs 1000.000 credits and drives really bad...

...and also looks so :D

In one license test, you drive one of these electro cars against others of them....oh my goodness...what a crap of car.
 
Enzo I feel like i am mopping a floor on the corners
 
I'm not sure what the worst value for a street car is. I'm thinking the Enzo or the Vw Nardo concept, because they basically drive the same and you have to restore the volkswagen. I'm positive the worst racecar value is that R8 lms, though.
 
This.

wft???

Pre-production concept car version left over from Prologue and the demos. I'm not even sure I'd bother classifying it a road car. Worst for me personally is probably the Veyron, nothing about that car does anything for me. The Lambo Miura is up there too
 
Well the GTR Black Mask is road legal as it had to be for testing on the road.
 
Mclaren f1, getting power out of the corners is almost impossible for me. Am I the only one that likes the Enzos ability? Admittedly it is abit slidey....
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure what the worst value for a street car is. I'm thinking the Enzo or the Vw Nardo concept, because they basically drive the same and you have to restore the volkswagen. I'm positive the worst racecar value is that R8 lms, though.

Yeah, the R8 LMS is easily worth more. Amazing car.
 
you actually don't have to restore the nardo, just an oil change.. plus it's a concept car

I think it would be something like
Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62

Sure it's a classic but still they don't have classic Fords that I bet would chug just as much fuel and probably end up being less cost to buy with equal amount of HP
 
Schimmwagen. 625.000. 'Nuff said.
 
I hate to be a party pooper, and i'm not gunna lie the Schimmingwagen is awful value but it is not a true road car which you or I could go out and buy, so keep the suggestions coming!! :D
 
I hate to be a party pooper, and i'm not gunna lie the Schimmingwagen is awful value but it is not a true road car which you or I could go out and buy, so keep the suggestions coming!! :D

But if we are to go by definitions of a road car, it is one. Not commercially available, but still. Albeit only in 1945, but eh =P

But otherwise, prize goes to the Sambabus. 72,500 Cr. 35 BHP =P
 
Ferrari SP1 for me, 1.5 million credits for a 430? Nah. And the 2 million price tag on the veyron is a bit hefty as well.
 
Last edited:
Schimmwagen. 625.000. 'Nuff said.

I can't believe it took 20 posts for someone to mention this, seriously people 625 bones for a bathtub with wheels and a lawnmower engine?
 
I bet the Prius is slower than that.. my Prius was positively annhilated by a Beetle.. the 1949 car..
 
Though its beautiful, that ferrari Sp4 or whatever its called... it's just too much.
 
I can't believe it took 20 posts for someone to mention this, seriously people 625 bones for a bathtub with wheels and a lawnmower engine?

haha:tup:
 
Jay Leno Tank Car (you win one but if you buy it 1.4mill Cr.)[I got a second one through a 1000 Ticket *upchuck*
Is my winner. It is undrivable... for me.

Followed by the Citroen GT Concept (The Electro one) just because you can´t use it in an Endurance Race (No recharge).

The Schwimmwagen is so expensive because its old and rare.
 
I can't believe it took 20 posts for someone to mention this, seriously people 625 bones for a bathtub with wheels and a lawnmower engine?

I'll never forget that seasonal event. A race where you need the bathtub with wheels.. Bought it. CRAP and I also had to tune it **** up just to win a little amount of money!!! What a wast of money.. Man I was crying and *****....
 
Back