Would it be worth picking up a used Vita or PSP to play this game?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by OneGunner, Apr 16, 2020.

1. OneGunner

OneGunner

I've been eyeing up used PS Vitas lately so I can play Gran Turismo PSP.

I had one but sold it a couple of years ago. I guess given everything that's going on, I have more free time on my hands. The only games I would likely play are Gran Turismo PSP, Killzone, and maybe Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. What do you guys think?

Is it worth it to buy a Vita or PSP possibly only to play GT PSP?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    ukmalb likes this.
  2. JSHuiting

JSHuiting

Most defenitely!
    But it depends, if you're truely only wanting to play PSP games a PSP will suffice, the bigger screen isn't really worth getting a PSVita for.
    Unless you're planning on modding the device, then a PSVita will open up allot more doors, which i would highly recomend.

OneGunner likes this.
  3. OneGunner

OneGunner

I'd probably also play Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, and I have a few free Vita games thanks to PS+

But what is the gameplay like for Gran Turismo PSP? Is it similar to Gran Turismo 2 or 3?

4. JSHuiting

JSHuiting

It looks allot like GT4, physics were the same from GT5P i believe, and there's no career.
    There are challenges to compete, which work a bit like the licences in previous games, and you get to collect cars with the money you earn from racing.
    Up to 3 competitors on track, so 4 cars in total per race.

It's not really comparable with GT's other games, still good in it's own way though.

GTveteran likes this.