Would Polyphony need loads of permission to get Le Mans into the game?

Doesnt matter to me.

All I ask for is either the Toyota TS030 Hybrid or Audi R18 E-Tron hybrid. I'll be happy with that :)

Maybe throw in a Rebellion or something would be nice, I mean they used to include the Pescarolos so I don't see why Rebellion couldn't make it in.

They already have to get individual cars right and yet again if they are getting an ALMS license like what Forza has...they'd have P1/P2 and GTE. To just only use PC or GTC and if spec racing is the idea then shouldn't we be focusing on true spec series that probably should be in the game rather than those of LMS groups?

The idea behind Le Mans for most I'd say would be the variety in engineering not using the few spec groups. I mean I'm fine with PC (since GTC would never happen), but it shouldn't be the only one.

That's fine and I've shown on plenty of threads for the past 2 years that I don't either. However, not everyone gets it perfect and the argument can be made that Forza doesn't either (though this isn't a vs thread so let's not go there). Point is GT can simulate a noticeable difference.

The Corvette's in GT aren't anywhere near GT3 level they are both GTE fiction cars.

I don't disagree with what you're saying, but just understand I feel PD needs to go back to basics when implementing a large number of cars within a series.

Back