Would you be a tool if....

• Thread starter katpeeler
  • 19 comments
I actually made a CUSCO Impreza JGTC Livery and a custom Lancer EVO VI Rally car design so no you wont be a tool

Although I can always respect a well made livery, and I wouldn't make fun of someone for using a race car livery, it doesn't exactly make sense to use one in a street only game. Of course the game allows us to use a 599xx Evoluzione on the road, so why not go for it? Lol

Nope. I've seen a few Warsteiner E30 M3 replicas on street based E30 M3s. It's actually my first livery in FH I'm doing.

Thats the beauty of the Forza series and the vinyls, you can do ANYTHING you want as long as its not something that will get you banned. :lol: Especially since you can put 4,100 vinyls on the car. :cheers:

I'd say no, your not a tool. Racing liveries are my favorite and this is just a video game so who cares if it's not on a track. Have fun with it and do what you want. :cheers:

How dare you ask that kat. I plan on spending many many hours making liveries and stand out from the rest of the horizon jagoffs.......

How dare you ask that kat. I plan on spending many many hours making liveries and stand out from the rest of the horizon jagoffs.......

Yes but think about it for a minute...do you want to be the guy running around town with a Monster livery plastered on your ford focus.....Im just saying.......(but on a side note could you gift me one of your famous liveries:lol:)

It does honestly look out of place roaming around the public roads of Colorado all 'artsy' but depending on your design, sometimes it can work! Once I get a few more hours in I will send you a surprise one just let me know which car you'd like it on!

I have to agree with myself (as I usualy do).....After putting some hours in single and multiplayer, I feel that race liverys do not belong in here......Especialy when you are racing an off road event with a Ferrari....=(...........So yes.........yes you would be a tool

If anything, save the race liveries for online play. Atleast they somewhat resemble a race track with blocked off areas and what not. Especially the dirt tracks.. That Monster Energy Focus would look right at home.

The cars look boring plain though and I'm not much of a great My Little Pony or anime fan.

Quite the philosophical dilemma.

I understand about them looking "plain"...but you can still put a custom paint job with like flames or somehing of that effect..but to me race livery's seem out of place in this game...I dont get the same "track day" feel as I do with FM4 so I dont find myself needing a race livery....Just my opinion

Back