Would you be a tool if....

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by katpeeler, Oct 24, 2012.

1. katpeeler

katpeeler

You put a Race Car Livery on a steet car in this game???

Just saying:cheers:

2. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

You should put a human liver instead.

3. katpeeler

katpeeler

woops

4. DurWinning

DurWinning

I actually made a CUSCO Impreza JGTC Livery and a custom Lancer EVO VI Rally car design so no you wont be a tool

5. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Not if your car has the performance to back it up.

6. dtn23

dtn23

Although I can always respect a well made livery, and I wouldn't make fun of someone for using a race car livery, it doesn't exactly make sense to use one in a street only game. Of course the game allows us to use a 599xx Evoluzione on the road, so why not go for it? Lol

7. saskman1950

saskman1950

I saw a video on Horizon..I didn't see much dust as they raced along dirt/gravel roads.

8. cuco33

cuco33

Nope. I've seen a few Warsteiner E30 M3 replicas on street based E30 M3s. It's actually my first livery in FH I'm doing.

9. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Thats the beauty of the Forza series and the vinyls, you can do ANYTHING you want as long as its not something that will get you banned. :lol: Especially since you can put 4,100 vinyls on the car. :cheers:

10. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

I'd say no, your not a tool. Racing liveries are my favorite and this is just a video game so who cares if it's not on a track. Have fun with it and do what you want. :cheers:

11. MuchoJimbo

MuchoJimbo

How dare you ask that kat. I plan on spending many many hours making liveries and stand out from the rest of the horizon jagoffs.......

12. katpeeler

katpeeler

Yes but think about it for a minute...do you want to be the guy running around town with a Monster livery plastered on your ford focus.....Im just saying.......(but on a side note could you gift me one of your famous liveries:lol:)

13. MuchoJimbo

MuchoJimbo

It does honestly look out of place roaming around the public roads of Colorado all 'artsy' but depending on your design, sometimes it can work! Once I get a few more hours in I will send you a surprise one just let me know which car you'd like it on!

14. katpeeler

katpeeler

You just tell me what car to buy and I will....=)

15. saskman1950

saskman1950

16. katpeeler

katpeeler

I have to agree with myself (as I usualy do).....After putting some hours in single and multiplayer, I feel that race liverys do not belong in here......Especialy when you are racing an off road event with a Ferrari....=(...........So yes.........yes you would be a tool

17. dice1998

dice1998 Premium

nope, I have a rainbow dash livery on my LP700-4 :sly:

18. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

If anything, save the race liveries for online play. Atleast they somewhat resemble a race track with blocked off areas and what not. Especially the dirt tracks.. That Monster Energy Focus would look right at home.

19. UKMikey

UKMikey

The cars look boring plain though and I'm not much of a great My Little Pony or anime fan.

Quite the philosophical dilemma.

20. katpeeler

katpeeler

I understand about them looking "plain"...but you can still put a custom paint job with like flames or somehing of that effect..but to me race livery's seem out of place in this game...I dont get the same "track day" feel as I do with FM4 so I dont find myself needing a race livery....Just my opinion