- 880

- Chesterfield
- DEKOWOLF
If it just focused on the most recent season of Super GT, then no.
I would only buy it if you could choose to race in other series from the past as well, like in the JGTC days.
And I would hope that PD would include the highly ignored GT300 class, and not just 500. =/
When you look at the GT300 class, there isn't much official teams there. It's most privet teams. PD modeled the cars after the car makers that they represent.
With full on mechanical and cosmetic damage modelling like over-heating and race retirement, full on weather conditions and proper budgeting/ financial system to make it a real career type mode. Yeah. I'd buy it. It'd need to include all types of touring car racing though, not just GT500.
Apart from your career idea, it seams like the Toca Race Driver series is your best current bet!