• Mmm... nope.

Votes: 100 71.9%
  • Dunno.

Votes: 19 13.7%

• Total voters
United States
O H I O
Killtron86
I wanted (and still do) to get a tattoo but I didn't know what to get. People say that you should get a tattoo of something you will still be cool with for the rest of your life. then it hit me... a Gran Turismo tattoo. I think I would be cool with a nice red and blue GT symbol on my arm or shoulderblade. Alas, I have entered into the armed forces and they do not approve of tattoos until you've been in the service for a while. So I must wait.

The question: Would you get a GT tattoo to show your love of a fine peice of software and a lifestyle?

Just the GT symbol? Prolly not. Too lame and plain. It'd be like getting a tat' of a band that your into at the moment, who knows how your gonna feel later on in life about that kind of music, or in this case, about this game.

getting tattoos is one thing, but getting tattoos of a current fad, cartoon, girlfriend's name, etc., is something you will probably end up regreting in 5-10 yrs. i was also in the military and have a full sleeve on my right arm. most of the sleeve consists of things that mean something to me personally. if you aren't sure what you want now then you are not ready for ink. if you are ready, and are in the cleve. area check out atom bomb tattoo, they are the best around.

But if you're into it now...

You can look back on it and remember all the good times. It's certainly been around long enough to have a definate impact on your life. I know I've been playing the series since GT1, thats 6 - 7 years. Probably just under 10% of my life I've been involved with GT. Now that's something worth marking permanently.

When people ask you about it, you can regale them with stories of the ancient gamebox you used to plug into a television, and then interact with through a hand-controller... The kids of the time will likely have no concept of such things.

I don't think any of us will deny playing GT anyway - 30 years from now if GT sucks arse, are you going to say: "Nah, I never played that game. I've always thought it was crap!" Even though your an addict?...

I think it's worth getting a tattoo over.

Getting a tattoo, is like branding livestock (cows/horses etc...). Are you livestock?
Of course it's a matter of personal preferences :indiff:

And if you believe what other people are telling you, about being cool with tattoo's, etc... then.... go ahead and let those people live your life or..viceversa!!

Just getting the GT symbol? In the future, you can tell your...wife, that GT are the initials of an ex girlfriend?? Gorgeous Tina? :D
In the early days, prisoners would get tattooed, to be recognized as such, and in many countries, they still do as such! = 👎
Why don't you get the GT logo painted on your car..instead?

I hope those people don't tell you that it's cool to ...jump off a bridge :ill:

Brand a car not a human!! 👍

BTW, is this the tattoo site? I'm confuzled :rolleyes: ... Hasta la pista, baby!

Never was a fan of Tatto's, never will be.

If only I had a link to that Red vs Blue PSA on getting a tattoo or not, oh well.

Enough of my pointless 2 cents.

Till later.

Emohawk
It's only like branding if the rest of the herd has the same mark.
Yes, like skullz. :P

How many ppl have a tattoo of a skull?? (branding)
Maybe i should make a poll of this question 💡 .....
If you were a farmer and you only had one cow, would you brand it? :indiff:

Wolfe2x7
Hmm, no offense, but your poll is lacking a "**** no!" option. :lol:

HAHA :lol: Or maybe a "Im down with tatts but not a GT one."
Or
"Tatts are bad."
Or
"GT is too cool to have a tatt of."
Or
"Yes, Phillis Diller is the hottest senior citizen I've ever seen." ...... wait, what? :scared:

I love GT and i don't mind tattoos, but i think it would be reallt dumb to get a Gran Turismo Tattoo, just not something that would be worth getting a tattoo of.

GT Tatoo? That's dumb. If I was going to get a tattoo, it will be this:
<---------- :P

Latest Posts

Back