Would you get a GT tatoo?

• Yea!

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Mmm... nope.

Votes: 100 71.9%
  • Dunno.

Votes: 19 13.7%

• Total voters
i've been debating on what my tatoo would be as well, cause i def. want a car-related tatoo.. but i'm thinking that i'll get a mopar logo on my lower back, games aren't that big in my life.. lol only games i play are car-racing games [since i refuse to partake in it in reality]

i think the 10 ppl that said yes, just wanna see if the threadstarter would do it based on an online poll :lol: the fact that you're letting your decision be made by strangers makes it seem like you should think A LOT MORE about it before you get a tatoo, of anything.. if you're about to let a bunch of ppl that you dont know.. tell you what to do. 💡

a6m5
GT Tatoo? That's dumb. If I was going to get a tattoo, it will be this:
<---------- :P

What does that symbol mean, anyway? I assume you're pointing to your avatar.

Wolfe2x7
What does that symbol mean, anyway? I assume you're pointing to your avatar.

I don't follow basketball as much as I used to, but I believe that's the symbol for the Portland Trailblazers basketball team.

(Oregon location helped) :)

luftrofl
I don't follow basketball as much as I used to, but I believe that's the symbol for the Portland Trailblazers basketball team.

(Oregon location helped) :)
We have a winner! :D 👍 I was serious about the answer, btw. I'd never get a tattoo, but if I had to get one, it'll be the Blazers "pinwheel" logo.

I've only got one tat. myself and people always ask 'what's the from'...
(Look at avatar under name)...

but would consider getting the GT Logo on say my arm or shoulder or back of leg...depends on how I felt when I see the tattoo artist next! :D

d1driftpuppy
Is the pain really worth it ?
👎

they don't really hurt as much as people say. i got one on my chest when i was i nineteen and it wasn't a huge deal... then again, i suppose everyone's threshold is different..

If you really want a tattoo, my advice is to go for something more timeless than a video game symbol. Maybe the H-pattern found on manual gearshifts, or a crankshaft. Then again, I have no plans of ever getting a tattoo, of any type.

I'm the 100th voter, do I get a free tattoo ?

:D

Seriouly : no way.
A wallpaper on my laptop is ok, perhaps a sticker on my car, but that's all.

I would do it if the logo looked cooler. As of now, it´s not mean enough. I already have a bandlogo on my left shoulder (Slayer), and I´m thinking of getting another one (Deicide). I also have a few other tats, so one more wouldn´t matter much. Not in red and blue though, I think colors suck in tattoos! They fade far to fast, so I stick to black.

356C
If you really want a tattoo, my advice is to go for something more timeless than a video game symbol. Maybe the H-pattern found on manual gearshifts, or a crankshaft. Then again, I have no plans of ever getting a tattoo, of any type.

If i was gonna get a tattoo, maybe it would be a 6 speed H pattern,
race car style of course.

What about sequential, LOL :dopey:

Absolutely NOT!
I'll never get a tattoo, I just don't like that, and if I would I would never get a tattoo representing a video game.
Think about it, 10 years from now (and a tattoo will last much longer than 10 years, much longer than yourself!!!) GT4 will look like a silly old crappy, prehistoric videogame because PD will have developed a much better looking and more fun GT6 or 7 on the Playstation 4 or 5, and you'll be walking around with that GT4 tattoo:guilty:

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, it's top of the shelf right now, but in 10 years there'll just be much better games.

I don't like tattoos, and I never will. Unless it's one of those ruboff tattoos that you find in cereal boxes or coloring books.

yeah, i would... if i was sad and had no life. come on! what a lame thread...

next thing you know, some guy will be running a poll to find out who thinks gran turismo is better than sex. i wonder if the 16 who answered yes to this poll would also answer yes in that poll? who knows? who cares?

:P

ZAGGIN
yeah, i would... if i was sad and had no life. come on! what a lame thread...

next thing you know, some guy will be running a poll to find out who thinks gran turismo is better than sex. i wonder if the 16 who answered yes to this poll would also answer yes in that poll? who knows? who cares?

:P
People thinks GT is better then sex you are wrong.
Gran Turismo is not better than sex , yet I haven't had sex.

I'd rather get a manufacturer tatoo than GT.

I already have the original Viper tatoo on my arm, and I don't need anymore :ouch: .

Back