Would you pay for an engine swap

• Yes more than 5$ to unlock all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes 1$ per engine swap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United States
Taxachussetts
Would you pay for an engine swap. At this point most of us have found out how rare they are, having gained none to very few throughout cafe and daily rewards rigged roulette.. , I know i would be willing to pay a small amount to unlock swaps and tuning parts. Suggestions and opinions our appreciated !

Last edited:
Off course, like IRL. We should be able to use the engines we`ve bought in the tuning-shop in whatever car they would fit.

No Veinz, the PP-system would still keep things in place.

I wouldn't pay for engine swaps. Maybe instead of one engine they could add 2 to 1 roulette spin to give you a better chance to get a swap

Would you pay for an engine swap. At this point most of us have found out how rare they are, having gained none to very few throughout cafe and daily rewards rigged roulette.. , I know i would be willing to pay a small amount to unlock swaps and tuning parts.
I don’t want pay. They need to fix the roulette tickets or stick them in tuning.

i'd pay, with in game credits. Everything else is as laughable as the lottery method is. As far as I'm concerned the feature might not even be in the game currently.

My vote would be No, but change it so engine swaps could be purchased with in game credits at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
Not real cash, but i wouldn't mind 500K game credits for an engine, at least that way i'd get one.
Like most of us here, i usually get the lowest prize from my tickets.

Yes but only with in-game credits (not an option in the poll). I am not spending any more real money after paying for the game. I'll pay real cash for DLC but that's it.

Definitely not, as soon as we agreed to that it’ll end up like COD. I’d imagine younger gamers would quite happily as I know a few friends kids who wanted me to buy them COD points for Christmas. Engine swaps should be like Forza imo. Just not as many. Common IRL enthusiast swaps would be great.

Never tried Forza till 5 on the Xbox one when the game shop assistant assured me that if I loved GT so much I had to try forza. Never thought a driving game would beat GT but Forza motorsport is way better imo. Few days after buying I took the young lad from Game for a pint as I would never have considered an Xbox or Forza without his input.

Im in my 40s and now with internet connected consoles the publisher can release a quarter finished game and just patch it when new content is ready. I feel that’s what’s coming with GT. By Christmas this game will be exceptional. It has the right ingredients, just not enough content. I’ve finished all menus, have 80 cars and at the moment am running the last menu WTC over and over with a different GT3 car every time and am enjoying every minute.

Big shout out @praiano63 as his tunes are exceptional. The original M3 is an absolute joy to drive With his tune. Bought the Black AMG GT on his recommendation today and he must have a different driving style to me as I think it is ****. If I could gift it to someone I would.

Sorry for the long winded answer and going off topic

Last edited:
Seems to Be everyone would be happy if they were purchasable with credits that would be great as long as they make them expensive say 250k labor on top of engine price or something of this nature

They appear to be incredibly limited in scope anyway, so might as well leave it as a 'random encounter'.

There needs to be more engines to swap, and they need to be available outside roulettes. Right now it seems such a limited feature, which might be the reason to why they are limited to roulettes right now.
Paying for that feature with real money? No, might as well just use the engine on their original cars and live with it.

There needs to be more engines to swap, and they need to be available outside roulettes. Right now it seems such a limited feature, which might be the reason to why they are limited to roulettes right now.
Paying for that feature with real money? No, might as well just use the engine on their original cars and live with it.
I've added a few more poll options as alot of people seem to want them not for cash but also not to be left up to the crappy roullette system either

Pay with in-game credits? Absolutely, in fact this was my expectation. OR to win an engine swap on a series of races or challenges.

Pay with real money? F* off. Maybe it it's 1 cent. I mean, it would be infinitely better than trying to win it in rigged roulette spins.

You only win 1 per day and 90% is the lowest coin amount.
And so far for me... ZERO/NOTHING/NADA engine swaps gained so far. How the hell is this supposed to be fun when I can't even control it when I can use this feature in the game? What was the point even?
Heck, I bet most people here haven't gained any swaps or even rare car parts at all.

No clue how I got a 787B engine swap in my roulette spin the other day, but im feeling mad lucky. But yea id spend earned credits on that easy. Never gonna spend actual money though.

I've added a few more poll options as alot of people seem to want them not for cash but also not to be left up to the crappy roullette system either
"High ingame price"? Engines can alleady be bought in the tuning shop and they shure are pricy enough. A cheap engine like the Ford Windsor smallblock costs 122.500, that`s crazy

"High ingame price"? Engines can alleady be bought in the tuning shop and they shure are pricy enough. A cheap engine like the Ford Windsor smallblock costs 122.500, that`s crazy
You cannot swap those into another car currently from the tuning shop they are only replacements, when you recive a swap it says comes with swap ability right in the description those from tuning shop do not .. They need to keep some sort of exclusivity like a 200k labor fee on cheaperer engines plus the actual engine cost maybe or some cars with 500k+ engines come with labor included or find some sort of medium if any of this were to happen that is.. Theres alot of good ideas from others in this thread to i just hope they implement one of them

You cannot swap those into another car currently from the tuning shop they are only replacements, when you recive a swap it says comes with swap ability right in the description those from tuning shop do not .. They need to keep some sort of exclusivity like a 200k labor fee on cheaperer engines plus the actual engine cost maybe or some cars with 500k+ engines come with labor included or find some sort of medium if any of this were to happen that is.. Theres alot of good ideas from others in this thread to i just hope they implement one of them
Know that, but the point is: the engines are alleady there, we just need to be able to swap them..

Latest Posts

Back