Would you wear a GTP tag sticker on your street car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter battie83
  • 43 comments
  • 3,014 views

Would you wear a GTP tag sticker on your street car?

  • Yes

    Votes: 56 46.3%
  • No

    Votes: 65 53.7%

  • Total voters
    121
Messages
138
Messages
GTP_battie80
Would you wear a GTP tag sticker on your street car?
 
I don't put any stickers on my car, I wish I didn't need a registration sticker either :indiff:
 
I probably would for fun
 
I voted yes, but preferably not somewhere prominent. Stickers are for ricers, unless it's a small Peter Brock signature sticker in a quarter window or something. I do need a sticker for my rear window though, there's a crappy dealer sticker there that's moulded on, so needs covering.
 
why? so people would punt me on red lights? lololololol (JK) i would, i think it would be cool :)
 
No stickers on my car...
 
Yes. But i'd prefer a small, fancy metal badge that you could fit to the front grill. Like the old AA Ones.
 
I also don't stick stickers on my car, so no I wouldnt.

Robin
 
Yes. But i'd prefer a small, fancy metal badge that you could fit to the front grill. Like the old AA Ones.
 
Well you can sort of buy one from the store, I had this on my previous truck.

p4210097cv7.jpg
 
A sticker of GTP membership :)
SURE WHY NOT!
 
Yes. But i'd prefer a small, fancy metal badge that you could fit to the front grill. Like the old AA Ones.

Post whore much?:p
 
No- dont put them on my car, would be cool to have one my PS3 like a Skin or something(removable), that would look nice.
 
No- dont put them on my car, would be cool to have one my PS3 like a Skin or something(removable), that would look nice.

This got me thinking, why not develop a PS3 GTPlanet Theme? I don't know how but someone else can go further with the idea.:)
OT: If i had a car, i wouldnt stick a sticker on it.
 
No - simply to reduce the chances I get targeted by noobs :sly:. As if having big red P's on the car doesn't already make you a target on the road
 
Last edited:
Well I would if I have a car that is. :p I mean, it would be a great way to speard the word on the street, and attract some people to join this great forum. I'm sure Jordan wouldn't mind it. If I was even a proffesional race driver, I would put a GTP as one of my sponsor and put a GTP sticker on my helmet. :D
 
I would never put stickers on my car
 
Hell no! I HATE stickers on cars, hell, I removed the badges from my car!
 
not a fan of stickers. The only one i would do is the outline of the nurburgring on my rear bumper.
 
not a fan of stickers. The only one i would do is the outline of the nurburgring on my rear bumper.

To meny have this(in Europe).Absolutely YES for GTP and _= GTP_ :)
Allready have that 'Nissan GT Academy' cap between my 6×9" speakers! :D
 
I'd like a sticker that said "GTP_". With the underscore. I'll have a few stickers in my windows in time, mostly clubs or tracks, etc. It'll be another club to have.
 
Stickers are for guitar cases, amps, and small animals. My truck would seriously leave me if I put a sticker on it.
 
hell no...

the only sticker my car has is the Type SH badge
 
No. The only stickers or emblems I put on my car are car forums that help me earn money or help promote my side business.
 
Back