Wow exp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 19 comments
  • 2,184 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
sorry if old:) just did the 4 hours of nurburging and i didnt know that you get over 2 million in exp points 👍 nice now i can get from 38 to 40 👍
 
Yes, quite old now but it's good anyway, at least people can grind a nice race to get up through the later levels. 👍
 
Is it good for B spec too?
 
Wow 4 hours of the Ring? Holy crap! Were you tired after??
 
Wow 4 hours of the Ring? Holy crap! Were you tired after??

It's the best fun this game offers. Seriously. It's never, ever tedious or tiring, because you're thinking and anticipating all the time.

Quickest 4 hours imaginable. 👍
 
In my opinion, this 4 hour enduro is much more enjoyable than the other shorter ones. And the payoff is nice too, and I'm not talking about the XP.
Kaffeine
 
Without a doubt, best race in the game, great XP payout.

If you want a *really* close race, do it in a GT300 car on race hards...just had my best GT race yet doing that :D
 
Absolutely..I have done it 4 times using different cars. The first time though I used the x2010 to ensure I won. I used to dread the nurb..but now it is my favorite my track in the game.
 
I'v been putting off doing all the enduros for a while now. Maybe I'll do this one tomorrow.
 
I'v been putting off doing all the enduros for a while now. Maybe I'll do this one tomorrow.

Give it a go, it's great fun :D

You want a car that laps the 24hr track in about 8.45 to keep ahead of the Amuse GT1 turbo. A little faster will give you some breathing space...too much faster and you won't feel the heat!
 
Give it a go, it's great fun :D

You want a car that laps the 24hr track in about 8.45 to keep ahead of the Amuse GT1 turbo. A little faster will give you some breathing space...too much faster and you won't feel the heat!

Thanks for the info. I think I'll definitely do it tomorrow then :D
 
It's the best fun this game offers. Seriously. It's never, ever tedious or tiring, because you're thinking and anticipating all the time.

Quickest 4 hours imaginable. 👍

Agree with that 100% - the most fun I had in the entire game so far was during this enduro. 👍
 
sorry if old:) just did the 4 hours of nurburging and i didnt know that you get over 2 million in exp points 👍 nice now i can get from 38 to 40 👍

What car did you use and tunes if any? Thanks
 
How does 2,000,000 exp get you from 38 to 40 when 38 - 40 requires about 7 mil?

As for the 4h race of the ring, if you can spare the hours, it is just about the best offline event.

Stock Mines R34 on racing hard. 3 lap stints and only gas up to 50 litres. The spoon and the GT might run away at first,but they push the luck with the tyres, so it' possible to catch them by about hour 3. Done it a coupla times, so I might try a different car next time.
 
How does 2,000,000 exp get you from 38 to 40 when 38 - 40 requires about 7 mil?

He means thats how he's gonna grind for it..........
 
RM Lotus Elise, 170 something BHP, RS/RS tires.

Brilliant car, not the fastest, tops out at about 142MPH default gearing. Can also do 10 laps without pitting, I ran an 8:52 lap which is not that great but didn't really need to be. The GT1 can outrun it on a straight but it's not as nimble in the corners, this is where the victory comes from.
 
:eek: You get 2 million xp by doing the 4 hour ring race??? That's hillarious, in b-spec the "reward" is only 680k.
 
i did it a month ago , i was tired for 2 days.. lol
 
I haven't done them in a-spec yet, I personally don't get it but won't knock em till I try it.
 
4Hr of Nurburgring is the quickest way to Level up to 40. If you want completion, go 4Hr Nurb, 9hr Tsu (bleh), 24 Le Mans, 4 Nurb x3, 24 Nurb. It's the quickest and most complete way to complete the game
 
Back