WOW!!! never wanted one before, but now.........

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrSmith
  • 16 comments
  • 1,485 views
Ugly as heck if you ask me. Also there was probably a thread on this already.
 
They most likely talked about it in the Mustang thread in the Auto News section.
 
I love it. The Cyborg Mustang as I will call it :D
 
I still dont think i wanna "Stang" but, this one looks good to me. I like this roof. They should put it in Needforspeed Undercover


2009_mustang_giugiaro_top.jpg
 
That would be a bitch to replace if it hails! :lol:
 
Having not seen it for a while, I think it looks a lot less ugly now that before. But it's still a Mustang with a live rear axle and everything. I'll pass.
 
i love mustangs but they went a lil far.. mines better check out my album i even added tht GT sign.. tell me what u think even if u dnt like it lol
 
i love mustangs but they went a lil far.. mines better check out my album i even added tht GT sign.. tell me what u think even if u dnt like it lol

Try to drop the text speak here please, makes things easier to read. ;)
 
Good News: The 2010 Mustang Already Looks Like the Concept

medium_2860367783_bc6a11cb04_o.jpg


medium_2861195678_1e8fd6e24b_o.jpg


Hooray for design studies!
 
I like the concept design better since it looks more futuristic than the production design
 
I always wondered what it would look like if they made one of these and put the front and rear lights or a ferrari 308 on it.???? Hmm....:confused:
 
Yep. He deserves a Dennis Anderson award.

Seriously, what's with all the new guys digging up ancient threads for...minor reasons?
 
Yep. He deserves a Dennis Anderson award.

Seriously, what's with all the new guys digging up ancient threads for...minor reasons?

It's always happened on this board... And every other board in the entire internetz.
 
Back