WRC 6 Free on Xbox One Via January's Games With Gold Lineup

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 15 comments
  • 4,499 views
Bad thing about wrc6 is it has the worst car selection of any Rally game. Something like 12 cars.
 
After enjoying WRC 7 Im looking forward to having a go at this. I'm curious how it will run on the XB1X as unlike WRC 7 I think it has an unlocked frame rate so perhaps it will hit 60fps ?
 
After enjoying WRC 7 Im looking forward to having a go at this. I'm curious how it will run on the XB1X as unlike WRC 7 I think it has an unlocked frame rate so perhaps it will hit 60fps ?

It does hit 60 a lot on ps4Pro. Wrc5 was all over the place.
 
Stability. I heard the frame rate wasnt stable on the base consoles.
 
Stability. I heard the frame rate wasnt stable on the base consoles.

Damn... Really hurts WRC7 tbh. In a rally game you MUST have 60fps as every millisecond counts.
 
Damn... Really hurts WRC7 tbh. In a rally game you MUST have 60fps as every millisecond counts.

I know where your coming from but Ive never been bothered by 30fps. I played many complete championships of WRC7 with no issues. I am looking forward to trying WRC6 on my XB1X though :)
 
I know where your coming from but Ive never been bothered by 30fps. I played many complete championships of WRC7 with no issues. I am looking forward to trying WRC6 on my XB1X though :)

That insane Porsche though XD Thing is a deathtrap.
 
That insane Porsche though XD Thing is a deathtrap.

Yeah..I didn't get on with it, it goes sideways far too much to make any progress !
 
Last edited:
Yeah..I didn't get on with it, it goes sideways far too much to make any progress !

Is wrc7 the last ever WRC game btw?
 
Is wrc7 the last ever WRC game btw?

In the series so far, yes.
WRC 8 is due out around September/Oct this year.
 
Bad thing about wrc6 is it has the worst car selection of any Rally game. Something like 12 cars.
Official WRC (or anything with FIA licencing) games always have small car lists. Think the Evo WRC games on PS2 only had like 6-7 cars.
 
Nevermind it's only available next week. :dunce:
 
Back