[WRS] GTP LMP Endurance Series (S1) - POSTPONEDFinished 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 448 comments

Would you like to see GT cars racing in this next season?

• Total voters
I think Jordiehamz might be, but unless you are already a friend of his, I doubt you will see it in the lobby
Ok, well I'm going to try and add everyone to my friends list (or send req's) now so that when this race does take place I'll be a little more prepared

We'll have to push the race back a week guys, sorry, internet issues, i couldn't connect to gt server

Again, sorry guys

I was testing the Audi R18, Peugeot 908, Toyota TS030 & the Pescarolo C60 Hybride at Fuji

Audi - 650pp @ 900kg, 1:27.8

Peugeot - 660pp @ 930kg, 1:27.3

Toyota - 632pp @ 900kg, 1:27.6

Pescarolo - 630pp @ 900kg, 1:27.4

These are rough one-lap times, so it depends on how quick drivers are
Are these PP's the new car PP limits then ?

Well without any setup work and only playing with the ratio's and downforce @ 630pp I managed to do a 1:27.950... now I just have to work on a proper setup

Do we go forward with the race this Sunday? We still don't have the cars spec'd.
I wont be able to make it due to work commitments anyway... but I don't see how you can run a league without any rules/car limits in place. How do you expect anyone to be able to have any kind of practice or be prepared in anyway if there are no limits set up at all...

I wont be able to make it due to work commitments anyway... but I don't see how you can run a league without any rules/car limits in place. How do you expect anyone to be able to have any kind of practice or be prepared in anyway if there are no limits set up at all...
Thanks for the tip. Yeah i'll use a practice session at Fuji, trust me

I agree. We need all cars spec'd before we start.

Back