WRS-Online: Greatest Hits - GT5 Grand Finale - Event Selection Thread

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 48 comments
Nominations will close today at 23:59 GMT which is a little less than 4 hours from now (5 PM Pacific). If you want to adjust your nominations do so before the deadline.

The finals voting will begin tomorrow.

6-way tie for 6th, means all 4 of my votes are in the finals. :D

The nominations are final and the top 11 advance (since there was a few events tied with 5 votes):

eventXIX_nominations.png

Final round voting is open now and will close at midnight GMT on Oct 31st. Pick your top 3:

The top 3 events overall will be run as part of the greatest hits weekend along with an event chosen by the admins/stewards.

The OP has been updated to include the above voting link and the final voting results will be shown there.

PS> We will schedule 4 events as planned (2 on Saturday + 2 on Sunday). However, if registration is "lite" some events may be dropped. Six drivers must participate for an event to be official and any event without at least 6 interested drivers (confirmed+reserved) will be cancelled 7 days prior to the event.

PPS> In the event of a tie in the final voting round, the event with the highest number of nominations will advance. If that is tie then the winner will be chosen at random using a list randomizer.

Last edited:
Building issues in and around my house,including my game room is holding back any racing for a few weeks.
I hope to be ready for the November weekend races though.:)

Good to see nice combos for the last round 👍

@Lefty: you only voted for 1 event, you can pick up to 3, but you don't have to.

@MadMax: you checked 4 events so the last on your list got ignored (Finale di Enzo)

Layed down my votes. 3 of my 4 are tuning prohibited events. Think I know what events I prefer, :lol:

Edit: Oh its 3 votes. I need to learn to read.

Just voted, nothing like waiting until the last minute. ;)

Voting closes in:

img.php

Note: The 4th event (stewards' choice) will be revealed when we release the special event thread.

The top 3 combos are:
  1. Everybody's Golf
  2. WRS World Cup Team Challenge - Spa
  3. TZ2 TZU
TZ2 and Dream combo were tied for 3rd (tied for both votes and nominations) so the pick came down to a random selection in which TZ2 came out on top:
List Randomizer
There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. TZ2 TZU
  2. Nordschleife Dream Combo
Timestamp: 2013-11-01 23:21:58 UTC

The 4th and final combo will be announced in the event thread when it's released.

Back