WRS Week 20 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 57 comments
Great result for me thats 3 podiums and a 5th in my total 4 weeks in the WRS, however i have to say that im disapointed not to have been required to verify. Far be it for me to question the organisers but i feel every podium finisher in each division should be required to verify, its only fair on the rest of the division.

I have worked hard each week but could have just lied through my teeth and it wouldnt have been questioned, its disapointing i feel.

hOt6o4bOi
you should be racing tooo NAT!

Jerome came over this last Sunday and we played around a little, which was the first time I'd sat behind the wheel in something like 6 weeks (!). I did take the Clio around Paris a few times and had fun, but I'm rusty and vowed to start racing again to get the cobwebs off!

I've got a lot of programming to do and probably need to concentrate on the AMC, but I'll be coming back to the WRS soon enough (maybe I'll grab myself that Minolta :P)

hOt6o4bOi
Welcome to Div1 The Wizard and ShigSpeed
and nice win Drifter. 👍

sammuel you bastard! lol j/k~ told me you had 1'13.88x im gonna get you for that :crazy:
i think if i were to keep going at it

i woulda got 1'13.5xx, t2 of 0'41.1xx was possible

but on to next week

hehehe cmon take it in sportive way. :sly:

we´re mates and teamates overall. 👍 ;)

I could also down more 0.2, maybe a 1'13.495.

hOt6o4bOi
Welcome to Div1 The Wizard and ShigSpeed
and nice win Drifter. 👍

Thanks man! Hopefully I can step it up and battle with you guys instead of being cannon fodder. We'll see...

Later,

-SHig

Wow! I am very surprised at my result, I was expecting 11th or 12th so I'm happy. Here's my replay if anyone wants to see it. It's PAL by the way.

Attachments

• 15.990.max
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
Lewie
WOW, results are nice and early. I did awful, but what should I expect after running less than 40 laps.

@Casio: Great performance your first week in Div. 2 (actually we would have been first and second in D3 this week again...lol)

You to mate! D2 will be ours soon enough.....

But EX you lied to me! You told me you had a 1'15.4xx , which was ahead of mine at the time, which made me go out and try to beat it. But thanks anyway, you made me gain a few more positions!

Good job on coming 2nd, next week I'm predicting you as a winner 👍

here´s the replay... this time i even had doubt in places i shouldn´t... its all OK, no problem... if by mistake i put the wrong file, please let me know...

Attachments

• WRS week 20 - FASJ - 1´14´711.max
    21 KB · Views: 5
MinorShunt
Hey Veil. I know we're posting "ghost" replays, but yours is so ghostly I can't see it anywhere here. :sly:

Just click "upload". :lol:

Hahah yes i noticed that, that´s why i posted it right above this post. :)

Sorry for my imbeliceness. LOL :)

MinorShunt
Hey Veil. I know we're posting "ghost" replays, but yours is so ghostly I can't see it anywhere here. :sly:

Just click "upload". :lol:

👍 :lol:

Sorry for the inutility of this post, but it was too d@mn funny :D

The Wizard

TheWizard
👍 :lol:

Sorry for the inutility of this post, but it was too d@mn funny :D

The Wizard

Hahahaha funny was me in the subway itself, thinking about the GT4 and so out of the blue i remembered "Oh my god, i posted a message about my .max file but i forgot to upload it, holly **** imbecileness." LOL

:sly: :sly:

46 submited times on a very quiet week... just look at the post count (less than 300 for the week) but it was fun, i know a lot of guys that normally race had their share of problems...

btw, i´m not posting the average time, i´m not good in math... so where are you somebody? (i know you always post the average lap, so...)

Watched Veil and h0t's replays last night. Anyone who is NTSC should take the time. These are both masterful laps! I found 3 spots where I made errors that slowed me down.
@h0t. I think you would have beat Veil, except you swung way to the left coming off the last sweeper. (setting up next lap. I know.)

Great laps guys! :bowdown:

UrsaMajorPrime
You wouldn't happen to be able to post all the average lap times for each week in one spot would you? Like alongside the leaderboard or something?

KnowhatI'msaying?

UMP
If you're asking me, all I know how to do is post it in the thread, someone else might have a better idea.

I've watched MisterWeary's lap, quite nice.

All you need now is a DFP to make things a bit smoother!! :sly: There were also some interesting differences in philosophy regarding gearchanges, I was staying in 4th for the double chicane after T1 while you went to 3rd.

The speed traces are still very similar though. :)

VTRacing
I've watched MisterWeary's lap, quite nice.

All you need now is a DFP to make things a bit smoother!! :sly: There were also some interesting differences in philosophy regarding gearchanges, I was staying in 4th for the double chicane after T1 while you went to 3rd.

The speed traces are still very similar though. :)

Thanks for the tips VT 👍 I've watched your lap too and damn you can drive! I can see a couple fo obvious points where I could have made up time but most of it was just being smoother...you're right.

I actually have a wheel but I'm no good with it, I might practice next holidays, until then I'll stick with the old DS2. And as for the gear changing I always tend to change back too much, I like hearing the revs, I do in real life too though :sly:

Thanks again for the pointers.

Back