WRS Week 5 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 51 comments
Congrats everyone! some amazing times, you guys are too quick!

just a 16th in div 3 for me :yuck:

Must get quicker :)

thnx guys

like to say congrats to WSSSUP and Large fryz for their respected wins, and your move upto div.2 👍

nice podium Nat :D

and hope to see a good turn out for the NURB~ :crazy:

Attachments

• W5, New Yotk Dodge Srt-4 ~ hOt6o4bOi ~ 1.29.064.max
    22.7 KB · Views: 24
hOt6o4bOi
thnx guys

like to say congrats to WSSSUP and Large fryz for their respected wins, and your move upto div.2 👍

nice podium Nat :D

and hope to see a good turn out for the NURB~ :crazy:

Thanks h0t ... I've got to do you proud, you know.

<----- Spends a moment bakeing in the glory that is all Div 1. Wow , Congrats to all the podiums. Congrats Nat on your first podium and welcome Large_Fryz to the ever growing D2.
I will now go run and hide in my closet in enbarassment for my 23rd finish in D2.

hi guys,

congratulations to everyone who has done well this week, in particular small fryz, for getting your first podium 👍 and hotboi for punishing everyone with a blistering lap :drool:

one thing i can take away from this race is that everyone seemed to be using my settings, which i'm proud of :)

heress the replay's (theres two cos i'm not sure which ones which, one is a 1'29.740 and the other is the 1'29.498- i saved two cos i wasn't sure if the later was legal or not- as u'll see, i came very close to hitting the inside barrier of thee last corner :nervous: )

C ya at the nurb.

Attachments

• week 5 save 1.xps
    29.4 KB · Views: 15
  • week 5 save 2.xps
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
Mojo Rising
Hey Natalya, you beat me. What's that all about? You can't do that. :D

Nice run. 👍

Hehehehe, yeah, this little girl is all growing up :P

Let's just hope that it wasn't a one shot wonder. If I'm going to be limited to 15 minutes of fame, then I'd like it to be around a race WIN :P

Teledriel
Gratz to all the podiums, and Large Frys on ya promotion. 👍

Nice work Nat..

Psss .... between you and me, I have no idea how the heck I pulled that one off. Don't tell anybody, or they'll realize that it was a fluke.

holl01
heress the replay's (theres two cos i'm not sure which ones which, one is a 1'29.740 and the other is the 1'29.498- i saved two cos i wasn't sure if the later was legal or not- as u'll see, i came very close to hitting the inside barrier of thee last corner :nervous: )

If you did hit the barrier you might be in trouble holl01. As was discussed the other week, there's no provision to fall back to another time if your submitted time is illegal. But I hope you're ok

I chucked a time after I checked the logger and saw a 5 km/h dip in speed caused by just brushing the outside wall after the last corner. It was hard to tell on the replay but clear in the data.

Can anyone verify the time?

VTRacing
Cool 👍 Nice work holl01 :)

thanks mate, there was a drop of 3km/h, but thats cos i went airborne for a split second, i would never have submitted the time if i knew that it wasn't 100% clean, not after what happened in week 3 :)

which one is the lap, is it save 1 or save 2?

I saw Holl01's lap is its 100% clean, great job mate 👍

Kolyana
What version is the Australian GT4? NTSC? PAL?
I tried the Fryz family replays a couple of weeks ago, Kolyana. No dice for us. A lot of the top contenders seem to be on PAL systems, so it's up to us'un Orygunians to put some good D1 times up!

Dont fret, you guys got 3rdgenracerX, Hotboi and Veilsidebr, They have NTSC.

But yes Australia is PAL.

Back