WSC V - Yera Wins Final PT Race, Lout Steals GT Class At Spa!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,366 comments
  • 73,651 views
Well for me I just want a consistent run. I'll take 80 laps at 1:45 pace over 1:44's and crashes.
 
So it seems quiet... who will be there tonight?
 
I'll be there
 
Last season I could do a low 43 in the Ford and Jag with the extra 5 pp, so my best will probably be mid-high 43s this time.
 
Track guide:



^ Thanks to Tidgney
 
Oh very nice MJ 👍
 
Will be there. Just got all moved a few days ago and had the Net turned on Friday. Can't wait to get the Camaro rolling. :D
 
Going to open the room shortly, may as well. :)
 
Room open! GT Quali in 45 mins!
 
20 min to GT quali, room filling up quickly.
 
GT Quali underway.
 
Jesus, DCd right as we were about to start.

I always DC in WSC races, my Internet just hates it for some reason :(.

Bit fed of constantly being DC'd in enduro races so going to drop out, best of luck everyone 👍
 
Only time I have ever had to quit a session due to randomers. So 🤬 right now!!!
 
I pulled out of the race because no matter what I did nothing was going my way. I was just too tired and frustrated after an epic start and restart to have it all wasted through lag, randomners and crashes. I have just had enough for one race...
 
More of the 🤬 🤬 🤬!
 
Red flagged and re scheduled.
 
Damn it Furi... why restart then? 👎
 
Can't believe that. Worst online experience I've had in ages. Really hope next week will be better. Alpine was running strong though :D
 
So we are resetting it back to 0 laps?
 
Because half the damn field gave up. Not my fault some 5 year old 🤬 come in and ruin everything?!
 
I'm not blaming you furi, that was completely out of your control
 
Because half the damn field gave up. Not my fault some 5 year old 🤬 come in and ruin everything?!

And for that you punish those who made an effort to keep on racing?
Thanks a lot then... 👎
 
I'm testing my lobby now. Yera. Stop it.
 
We all made an effort Yera. If you hadn't noticed I went from last to P1! That's making an effort! I stopped because it was too frustrating to carry on with that Ferrari being too blooming fast down the straight...
 
Race will be re run in my lobby, full length. Apologies to all. Lobby testing looking good.
 
Next week. Apologies to all.
 
Back