WSC V - Yera Wins Final PT Race, Lout Steals GT Class At Spa!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,366 comments
  • 73,653 views
I'll be there tonight trying to drive the ac cobra, absolutely hate that car the torque just makes the wheels spin, can't do anything with it.
 
Well, daytona for the 3rd week in a row. Going to be a painful one tonight!
 
If anyone wants my Ferrari place for tonight feel free to take it won't be there have an Anatomy and Physiology exam tomorrow so will probably end up dying anyway :nervous:
 
If anyone wants my Ferrari place for tonight feel free to take it won't be there have an Anatomy and Physiology exam tomorrow so will probably end up dying anyway :nervous:

good luck with your exams
 
I'll be there tonight trying to drive the ac cobra, absolutely hate that car the torque just makes the wheels spin, can't do anything with it.

Have a chat with Sagaris as he kept winning in the Cobra and is very experienced in that car.

Well, daytona for the 3rd week in a row. Going to be a painful one tonight!

I'm just glad its not Laguna Seca for the 3rd week in a row. I'd have gone mad
 
The slow but consistent Mk IV of Mr Furi is going to be testing in his lobby shortly, feel free to join him.
 
FlyingFox
I'm just glad its not Laguna Seca for the 3rd week in a row. I'd have gone mad

Just thinking of that makes me feel a bit ill :lol:
 
Test lobby open.
 
The slow but consistent Mk IV of Mr Furi is going to be testing in his lobby shortly, feel free to join him.

I hope your setups are better than your nicknames. :D
 
Bleugh. 1:45.2 fastest for me after 10 laps, 1:44.8 possible. 1:46.3 seems my race pace.
 
I hope I don't ruin anyone's race this time :D
 
Got an additional spot for an Australian this evening, Ferrari preferably,
 
sweet, hopefully see you tonight,
 
Where did you come from? :lol: And no they are not.

The reason I ask is that earlier in the week I was racing the 450pp Stratos a lot on comfort soft and was making some inroads by tuning the suspension and differential, but if these are not allowed that makes preparing for races a lot easier. :)

Can't take part this weekend, but we'll see about the weekends to come.
 
OK8
The reason I ask is that earlier in the week I was racing the 450pp Stratos a lot on comfort soft and was making some inroads by tuning the suspension and differential, but if these are not allowed that makes preparing for races a lot easier. :)

Can't take part this weekend, but we'll see about the weekends to come.

:scared:

A full entry expected tonight by the way guys. Whilst Dave replace Nel at Ferrari, and Snow is missing - Jamsy, and DK are the Cobra crew, who knows about Chris coming in as well.
 
Pace is abit off for me at moment, 2:09.9 best for me average pace 2:10.5 be interesting
 
A slight schedule change - GT spec checks at 25 past the hour.
 
Hoping for a better qualifying this time around. Car issues and bad track placement made it hard to get a time in... It seems I had good pace in a pack though
 
I did a 10 lap stint before a spin earlier. Confident of a quiet night for myself.
 
I'm hoping I can get further than the first corner before I pick up damage this time :lol:
 
In a difference from last week, 2 AC's and 2 Alpines on the grid, and maybe a 2nd Lancia :scared: - get in that lobby at 7 to secure your place!
 
Don't forget about the Sunoco Camaro. ;)
 
1.44.6, not a bad time.
 
:lol: the sig Plux! Will open earlier tonight approx quarter to.
 
Back