WSC V - Yera Wins Final PT Race, Lout Steals GT Class At Spa!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,366 comments
  • 73,529 views
Next week at Spa will be my final GT5 race. Lambo specs, Furi?
 
Restrict with power limiter to 198hp. And that's it.
 
First off, big apologizes to Furi, Panoz, and Sag. :grumpy: Sag, I sent you something to you on GT5 for as part of the apology. Furi and Panoz, sorry again, that was silly mistake from me, I should of turned her dead left and kept it there and rode into the wall. :grumpy: Adam, no big deal, it happens, and same to MJ. While its a quick race, its amazing race because anything can and will happen. By the way, I did 50 of the 81 laps of the race. Anyway, hope to see everyone at Spa. Take care everyone. ;)
 
I made to many errors and made around 10 stops by the end of the race. lucky to get 6th in class
 
3rd was totally unexpected for me. I was lucky to drive straight through the early wreck and keep going. I don't think I'd have got third otherwise.
 
Real tough race today, pretty much everyone was off the track at least once. Would have been an interesting one if me and Joe both had perfect races, to see if my low downforce two stop would match his high downforce 1 stop. He was unlucky to DC, would most likely have finished a good 20 seconds ahead of me, so I inherited the win pretty much. Nice win as well Carb.👍

Also, that was probably my last GT5 race.
 
Great running for me early on. Led a lot of first 25+ laps until my pit stop, and then an errant GT car killed me :irked:
 
Also, that was probably my last GT5 race.

Why are so many people stopping with GT5? There's still over two months until GT6 without delays.
 
I've got Spa next week then WSC VI after this and maybe a few spot races then I'm done for GT5
 
Not many people are still on GT5.. look at TOCA... 28 sign ups, only around 9 regulars by end.

The sole reason this continues is due to strong grids like tonight. But I expect them to drop away a little next season.
 
Why are so many people stopping with GT5? There's still over two months until GT6 without delays.

Some other game released during the week, I think.
 
I'm going to continue with GT5 until the death as I'll probably only get GT6 at Christmas so I will still be on it long after everyone else has left it.
 
I'm going to continue with GT5 until the death as I'll probably only get GT6 at Christmas so I will still be on it long after everyone else has left it.

Continuing with GT5 until the bitter end, then head to GT6 when its time.
 
Continuing with GT5 until the bitter end, then head to GT6 when its time.

Same here, only just got back into GT5 and just starting out in GTP racing.
 
Great running for me early on. Led a lot of first 25+ laps until my pit stop, and then an errant GT car killed me :irked:

:( That would of been me, sorry again Furi. :( Now, I know I shouldn't be talking about WSC6, but I will actually be making a car switch. Announcement to be determined... ;)
 
:( That would of been me, sorry again Furi. :( Now, I know I shouldn't be talking about WSC6, but I will actually be making a car switch. Announcement to be determined... ;)

Might've been me actually... :guilty:
 
It might have been an Alpine... someone got sideways in middle of turn 2 and BANG I got damage. Not severe but made handling a pig.

You guys know. I've got Uni starting tuesday as well. Can't say that this hasn't been somewhat planned by me. Heck, only twice in three and a half weeks have I even had a full day inside my house!
 
If I've wrapped up the title as I think I have (12 point lead if Panoz came 2nd), I'll be in the Corvette for Spa. Does the OP still have the right specs for it? The E type doesn't.
 
If I've wrapped up the title as I think I have (12 point lead if Panoz came 2nd), I'll be in the Corvette for Spa. Does the OP still have the right specs for it? The E type doesn't.

457PP. Should be the same. It's more like 297hp broken in though.
 
So, can someone give me the GT-results? From what I've read so far, I deduct...

1. Carb
2. ...
3. Fox
4. ...
5. DK (?)
6. Chris

Also, who was on pole...?
 
Lout pole and p2. Think you have 8pt lead into Spa.
 
Must be or 6th, sure sagaris beat Chris.
 
Preliminary GT standings, including 2 dropped rounds (according to Pescara race reports):

Snow 53
Sagaris 48
Lout 48
Fox 29

Means I need probably 3rd to secure the title, maybe even 2nd. Both Sagaris & Lout could tie me with a win+pole otherwise, at which point ... what's the tie-breaker? Wins? Those would then also be equal (3 apiece, if Sagaris wins). What's the next tie-breaker, 2nd places...? :boggled:
 
Probably, if Furi Logic doesn't have its way. :sly:
 
Preliminary GT standings, including 2 dropped rounds (according to Pescara race reports):

Snow 53
Sagaris 48
Lout 48
Fox 29

Means I need probably 3rd to secure the title, maybe even 2nd. Both Sagaris & Lout could tie me with a win+pole otherwise, at which point ... what's the tie-breaker? Wins? Those would then also be equal (3 apiece, if Sagaris wins). What's the next tie-breaker, 2nd places...? :boggled:

Usually it comes down to best results:

So most wins.

If tied on wins then most 2nd places.

If tied on 2nd places then most 3rd places wins.

etc.
 
These dropped scores are confusing me so much -_-
 
Will have Standings up this afternoon.

Edit : probably not.
 
Last edited:
Back