WSC V - Yera Wins Final PT Race, Lout Steals GT Class At Spa!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,366 comments
  • 73,651 views
Joe has shown blistering pace at Spa in testing. Lout and myself are about 2 seconds off the pace.

I'm just glad Joe is staying in PT otherwise its pack up and go home stuff
 
Can I have confirmation that the Lambo is at 198hp?
 
I'll probably stay in the GT category next season as well as tomorrow
 
How many do we have for each class tomorrow?
 
PT
01 Furi / Ford
02 Panoz / Ford
03 Yera / Jaguar
04 MJ?? / Ferrari
05 Oalith / Jaguar

GT
06 Snowcrash (Corvette)
07 JoeOfTheFire (Corvette)
08 FlyingFox (Corvette)
09 Frasier (Corvette)
10 ChrisJohnson (Lancia)
11 Carbonox (Jaguar)
12 Randy (Chevy)
13 Lancer (Lambo) (G56)
14 DK (AC)
15 Lout (Alpine)
16 Sagaris (Alpine)
 
Got the Vette down to 2:44.7 in the dry, and 2:59.5 at 100% surface water.

I also gave the Ferrari a run at Daytona and I think I've got it sorted out for there already. 1st and 2nd gear will go unused on a regular lap. I managed 1:44.0, which is about .5 off the Jag and .7 off the Ford.
 
I'm glad I'm not in Joe's class.
 
Race is 60 laps OR 3hrs (only likely in case of rain + major accidents / PT's retiring). Noting that green is on the sportscar straight - form up on pace lap on GP straight. Finish line is the GP straight with the GT5 timing line however.
 
I can't be there, have fun guys.
 
Alright leaves 1 entry, 4 PT's and 11 GT's!
 
Furi, what are the specs for the Miura? I might test it a bit after tonight's race...
 
440pp, got it... but with all parts installed?

No, just power limit the thing and add customisable gearing.
 
Can I have either semi-racing or racing exhaust for sound purposes?
 
Can I have either semi-racing or racing exhaust for sound purposes?

Standard. Alters RPM and torque otherwise.
 
Is the Cobra still on 458PP tonight?
 
Room open!
 
30 min to GT quali.
 
FFS I forgot completely. Well, at least I have a tiny bit of time left...
 
Chris, Oailith, race start at 10 past.
 
Wait for me!!! :(
 
My fastest lap was a 2:48.0xx.

It's not fun when you're 20 seconds away from the nearest driver, be they a GT or PT competitor. :indiff:
 
Terrible ending to a promising race. Did well early on and was fastest on track. Maybe I should throw in the towel with prototypes...
 
Good race overall, just about how this season went overall.
 
It was actually a pretty decent race in the old Chevy today. :dopey: I have had a blast with this series and can't wait for the finale on GT5: WSC6! :D
 
My internet was woeful today and all weekend, been going off quite regularly but this will count as one of my dropped scores for the season
 
Back