WSC V - Yera Wins Final PT Race, Lout Steals GT Class At Spa!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,366 comments
Joe has shown blistering pace at Spa in testing. Lout and myself are about 2 seconds off the pace.

I'm just glad Joe is staying in PT otherwise its pack up and go home stuff

PT
01 Furi / Ford
02 Panoz / Ford
03 Yera / Jaguar
04 MJ?? / Ferrari
05 Oalith / Jaguar

GT
06 Snowcrash (Corvette)
07 JoeOfTheFire (Corvette)
08 FlyingFox (Corvette)
09 Frasier (Corvette)
10 ChrisJohnson (Lancia)
11 Carbonox (Jaguar)
12 Randy (Chevy)
13 Lancer (Lambo) (G56)
14 DK (AC)
15 Lout (Alpine)
16 Sagaris (Alpine)

Got the Vette down to 2:44.7 in the dry, and 2:59.5 at 100% surface water.

I also gave the Ferrari a run at Daytona and I think I've got it sorted out for there already. 1st and 2nd gear will go unused on a regular lap. I managed 1:44.0, which is about .5 off the Jag and .7 off the Ford.

Race is 60 laps OR 3hrs (only likely in case of rain + major accidents / PT's retiring). Noting that green is on the sportscar straight - form up on pace lap on GP straight. Finish line is the GP straight with the GT5 timing line however.

Is the Cobra still on 458PP tonight?

My fastest lap was a 2:48.0xx.

It's not fun when you're 20 seconds away from the nearest driver, be they a GT or PT competitor. :indiff:

Terrible ending to a promising race. Did well early on and was fastest on track. Maybe I should throw in the towel with prototypes...

It was actually a pretty decent race in the old Chevy today. :dopey: I have had a blast with this series and can't wait for the finale on GT5: WSC6! :D

My internet was woeful today and all weekend, been going off quite regularly but this will count as one of my dropped scores for the season

Latest Posts

Back