WSC VI - Oalith, Yeratel, Panoz All End The GT5 Era At A Soaked Spa! Share Your Memories!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 887 comments
My favorite WSC memories are from season II when I drove the GT40: winning Daytona, leading the entire GT (C2) field by a lap at Monza and disconnecting 2 laps from the end, and simply driving the GT40 was a pleasure.

I also loved the commentary from Furi. Even if you were all on your own down the Mulsanne, he made sure WSC was never boring 👍

One of the main reason I think the series is liked is because of the mic's and being able to hear some funny comments

My favorite WSC memories are from season II when I drove the GT40: winning Daytona, leading the entire GT (C2) field by a lap at Monza and disconnecting 2 laps from the end, and simply driving the GT40 was a pleasure.

I also loved the commentary from Furi. Even if you were all on your own down the Mulsanne, he made sure WSC was never boring 👍

First positive I have heard in a while about me :lol:. The mic banter always helped down the Mulsanne. And telling off GT drivers :lol:

Not funny. 👎

I honestly don't know. Just thinking about it just takes me out of whatever positive mood I'm in.

DK
I honestly don't know. Just thinking about it just takes me out of whatever positive mood I'm in.

GT6 / 2014. I'll see you back on the podium :)

TBH I think the only way that will happen is if I somehow master my DFGT.

DK
TBH I think the only way that will happen is if I somehow master my DFGT.

Just pile in the laps. Having a DFGT is already a pace advantage compared to say me on a DS3.

Randy talking to himself during the race about keeping the car steady, combined with DK losing his patience on more than one occasion are the things that made me love WSC just that little bit more than anything else :lol:

Can't wait for VII! So many possibilities and classic car goodies. And I'll be joining in the chat during the race. Finally getting a new mic. Had one, but it broke right before VI started and I had really been hoping to use it. Very excited. :)

And where's this video that was promised!

Can't wait for VII! So many possibilities and classic car goodies. And I'll be joining in the chat during the race. Finally getting a new mic. Had one, but it broke right before VI started and I had really been hoping to use it. Very excited. :)

And where's this video that was promised!

I'll get it done soon as. Been at Uni 9-9 near enough each day this week, hence my limited GTP time.

It's 15 minutes of photo memories from 3 years of GT5. :)

Back