WSC World Sportscar Championship - Spurgy, Niop, Jaguar champions!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 995 comments
  • 50,789 views

For Season 2...Full or Limited Damage?

  • Full damage!

    Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Limited damage!

    Votes: 10 41.7%

  • Total voters
    24
Don't look at me. :scared:

Obviously Furi has to launch it just as Tom_COD's series kicks off. :sly:
 
Well... just over 20 hours until I get this kickstarted with over 500 hp on the grid.

FTFY to show the truth.

forever-alone.jpg



JK.
 
Thread title edited. Sundays evenings BST for this little creation of mine ;)
 
Aaaaah I think its classic cars but things such as the corvette race car from the 60's and what have you :D
 
Is it trollmobile racing? I have been waiting for this.
 
No not trollmobile racing. But challenging races. 4 tyre compounds available for a start.
 
No not trollmobile racing. But challenging races. 4 tyre compounds available for a start.

Awwwwwwwwww. When will I ever race my trollmobile :(

4 tire compounds. Interesting.
 
Is this the Jay Leno Tank Car Championship that was joked about a while back?
 
Is this the Jay Leno Tank Car Championship that was joked about a while back?

Very possible ;)
 
It's WSM3, but because Furi changed the name he thinks it's a different championship.:)
 
akmuq
It's WSM3, but because Furi changed the name he thinks it's a different championship.:)

Exactly :p

He said, 'It is WSM, but it's not WSM.'
 
WSM is dead. It is intended to be back but with enough changes for it to be a totally different beast.
 
Furinkazen
WSM is dead. It is intended to be back but with enough changes for it to be a totally different beast.

Well id rather be racing some classic cars then a silly tank car
 
You took the damage off, and made the second class not so dangerous, I would say different, but not a whole different beast.
 
You took the damage off, and made the second class not so dangerous, I would say different, but not a whole different beast.

Variation can come in many aspects.
 
1 hour to go.
 
You timed this so everyone is in the toca asia room :lol:
 
20 minutes to go. :D :D :D
 
I think V8's like Haitch said. Or something similiar - road cars, V10 or mix

I swear Furi was making an Italian V8 championship......

GT4 specs? Aston/Corvette/BMW?

I'll SUE

angry_6.jpg
 
10 minutes.

OP's are ready, edited, and ready to go.

Prepare.
 
And then furi pulls out of the bag a jnr kart race with 1 lap round a custom track thats 30seconds long.
 
Last edited:
5 minutes. Endure.
 
Tell us now! :lol:
 
Welcome to the World Sportscar Championship :D
 
So nothing new.

Misleading the public is frowned upon in England you know :p
 
I'm in my trusty Ford Mk IV.
 
Back