Gran Turismo 5 - Prologue - Factory sealed
-----------------------------------------
Other Gran Turismo related items:

BMW 1-series demo disc
Nissan 350Z demo disc
Nissan Micra demo disc
Toyota Prius demo disc
Tourist Trophy - Factory sealed

All copies must be of good/excellent quality, and in their original covers. No platinum editions.
Also, all copies must be working on european (PAL) PS1/PS2/PS3.

Let me know if you have any of these and want to sell...

Last edited:
GTHD Concept can't be sold, the only way to get it would be if someone who downloaded it gave you his/her PS3 account informations and you log-in with it and download it from his/her list. That would be against the PSN Terms of Service though (just saying...) and his or her account would need to be active on your system.

All the other games should also be available on eBay and even Amazon for example.

EDIT: Just in case no one here wants to sell 'em.

GT: HD also came, in Japan, as a disc. So you can, in fact, buy it.

All the other games should also be available on eBay and even Amazon for example.
I've looked on Ebay, but I could only find NTSC copies which was of good or better quality. Within reasonable price of course.
Guess it will be hard to get one though.
Yes, I know, but i'd still try to get a copy of it. ;)

D'oh, I forgot. If you want GT2 PAL you don't need to specify the newer version - there was only one. It was NTSC/UC that had the three versions - v1.0, v1.1 and v1.2. And NTSC/J GTHD will play on your PS3 - PS3s are region-free for PS3 games.

I've got a couple of duplicates, though I think my spare Tokyo-Geneva is a platinum. I'll check later.

You can find them all on amazon.co.uk.
Don't know about shipping costs to Norway though.
I've tried buying (some other stuff) from amazon earlier, and they said they didn't deliver to Norway. :indiff:

D'oh, I forgot. If you want GT2 PAL you don't need to specify the newer version - there was only one. It was NTSC/UC that had the three versions - v1.0, v1.1 and v1.2. And NTSC/J GTHD will play on your PS3 - PS3s are region-free for PS3 games.

I've got a couple of duplicates, though I think my spare Tokyo-Geneva is a platinum. I'll check later.
Oh ok, I just read on some site who had listed all the GT games with alot of info, that the first release of GT2 was rushed, and was bugged on players garage, horsepower on cars etc...

Let me know if have any of the games, and you'd like to sell.

Yes, that was NTSC/UC v1.0.

If I recall, v1.0 and v1.1 had a percentage completeness bug - you couldn't exceed 98.2% - while v1.2 fixed this but removed the Mark Martin liveried Taurus Race Modification... There was another difference between v1.1 and v1.0, but I forget it.

I've got a copy of GT1 somewhere, I'll see if I can find it and let you know what condition it's in.

I have a Platinum copy of GT3, and pretty sure I still have my copy of GT2 (the 2 disc, scratch 'n' sniff edition) if you are interested in them.

I have a Platinum copy of GT3, and pretty sure I still have my copy of GT2 (the 2 disc, scratch 'n' sniff edition) if you are interested in them.
Sorry, only looking for the original editions.

Collecting habit... :dopey:

I've got a copy of GT1 somewhere, I'll see if I can find it and let you know what condition it's in.

I found it! Here's some photos for you:

imag0711.jpg

imag0712u.jpg

imag0713x.jpg

imag0714y.jpg

The only downside is that the rear cover has a messy sticker over the barcode area.

I found it! Here's some photos for you:

imag0714y.jpg

The only downside is that the rear cover has a messy sticker over the barcode area.

Is the game still playable with all those scratches? Any freezes or something?

Also price?

They are very light scratches, and they haven't affected the game for me. I'll have to get a price on delivery because sending it to Norway might end up costing me quite a bit of money!

EDIT: Royal Mail want £48 to send it via ParcelForce and UPS want £80 for basic delivery! I'll head to the post office tomorrow to get a better quote. 👍

Last edited:
They are very light scratches, and they haven't affected the game for me. I'll have to get a price on delivery because sending it to Norway might end up costing me quite a bit of money!

EDIT: Royal Mail want £48 to send it via ParcelForce and UPS want £80 for basic delivery! I'll head to the post office tomorrow to get a better quote. 👍

Appreciate it. :)

As porthillking just stated, click the link and if there's anything that takes your fancy let me know! :)

Back