WTCC Series 2015Draft 

• Thread starter martyn2014
  • 46 comments
Ok let's say I'm in: Tijee31 from France, Ford Focus ST #87

Not sure I'll be able to join tomorrow though...

Do you really mean MAX weight, or is it MIN weight?
Its minimum weight and thanks for joining the series. If you change your mind tht u can make the first round let me now. And thanks for letting me now.

Last edited:
Got 6 more spots left for the wtcc series first round is tomorrow at 3pm GMT be on 15 minutes before Qualifying session till everyone has joined.

If anyone wants to join before the start off the first round please contact me before 2:45pm.

If anyone cant make it please let me know so I dont waste time. Thanks.

Got 6 more spots left for the wtcc series first round is tomorrow at 3pm GMT be on 15 minutes before Qualifying session till everyone has joined.

3pm? Thought it was 9pm, if it's 3pm I won't be able to take part in this series...

I won't make it at 3 either, we have an Aussie at GTPLR, we make him get out of bed at 5am.

Apologies in advance, I signed up when it was announced it was an evening race.

My ongoing PSN problems mean I most likely won't be on either. I'll let you know if the situation changes.

Im not doing mine anymore. Cant do Friday im working.

Too bad, we could have make something together around WTCC.

If you guys are still interested, I'm running a touring car championship on Fridays (link in my signature).

See you around!

Last edited:
Hi all the first round of ghe wtcc is this Saturday at 3pm GMT. Im going yo give this a final tril gof the championship but i wish it could mske a great and enjoyable race seties. Unless Tijee wants to team up if he can make in Saturday night around 9PM GMT.

Sorry mate, I can't take part in another series as I'm already very busy! However I wish you the best for your championship, and if you meet some success we can think of creating a WTCC league or something :)👍

Back