WTCR FINISH - CONGRATULATION FOR CPT_DISASTER FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 249 comments
Many, many many thanks for those who took part in yesterday's final and for being able to play this championship, as long as I was still able to see the leaders driving from behind, i saw quite a fierce fight, so I will watch the replays whit a pleasure. Congratulations for @megg230 for double win and for @Lazybike for winning in race 3. Final points and the rest will come in few days.

The first season ended, IMHO i think that the championships was successfull, went smoothly without major problems, i personally collected a lot of information which I will certainly use in the future, At the moment I am not able to say whether the second season will take place in the future, depends on future updates, i also have plans fore something bigger, something that the TCR class will be part of.

For now I am focusing on my second thread, if someone is still interested or knows someone who can be interested, I invite.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...4-7-30-p-m-gmt-2-cest-taking-sign-ups.386236/

final points.jpg

CONGRATULATION FOR @Cpt. Disaster FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP
podium 2.jpg

I really enjoyed this series, Ares. Very well done for creating such an enjoyable series. I'd love to see a second one come October/ November time.
I'm intrigued by your musings on the future though - mixed class racing?

Here's a couple of photos from the final round:
8215147372712329736_0.jpg
8224154563511354880_0.jpg

Well done Ares85 for setting up this successful race series at your first attempt, there's been some good racing over the weeks but for me, Brands was the most enjoyable. Thanks to all those involved in the series making the races and win so sweet, not bad for an old man! Cheers!

Back