WTF? Dumbass

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 11 comments
  • 771 views
I'm not clicking on any videos you post from now on. 👎
 
you are now banned from posting vids... please
 
IN all honesty, not even worth making a post about it.
 
Atleast I can say the music fits.
I don't think it really deserves it's own thread though.

From,
Chris.
 
I seriously feel like clicking on the "V" to seriously dissaprove it...
 
ummm what a waste of time
 
How do i put this delicately....

I really didn't need to see that. It's not even very funny. kinda like that one MTV show...what's it's name?
 
Well, one good thing came of it.

There was a link to a fast as crap starlet in denmark. Silvertop goodness.
 
........

Its almost worth negative rep.
 
I can't stop laughing my a*s off...................That has to be some of the dumbest crap that I have seen in my life.:crazy:
 
Back