Exactly 👍 They're what I like to call Garage Fillers along with all those 1 hp carschevguyIt's pointless, like so many of the other cars in the game!
gt_mastawhen I came in here I never thought we would talk about the TOYOTA Motor Triathlon Race Car '04
DarkFalconExactly 👍 They're what I like to call Garage Fillers along with all those 1 hp cars
thenooseyeah. too bad i dont have an epson printer eh? id print some car pics and scan em onto gtp
DarkFalconExactly 👍 They're what I like to call Garage Fillers along with all those 1 hp cars
James2097O' contrare Mr Dark Falcon, the 1hp cars are the very best in the game. 👍
Garage fillers are including things like 50 skylines. To have one or two versions of a particular model isn't really garage filler territory. Its the rare/wacky (and slow everyday cars) that make GT what it is.