wtf mates?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thenoose
  • 18 comments
  • 967 views
Messages
142
i have a question what is the purpose of the TOYOTA Motor Triathlon Race Car '04?

i cant drive it other than tests. help!
 
It's like the caterham you can't race them it's only there so you can try them and take pics
 
Please use more descriptive thread titles... :grumpy:
 
:lol: when I came in here I never thought we would talk about the TOYOTA Motor Triathlon Race Car '04
 
It's pointless, like so many of the other cars in the game!
 
It's just another one of those pointless concept cars in GT4. You can't race it at all in GT mode. It's pretty much just a car to joyride in and look at. 90% of the time it just sits there and collects dust in your garage.
 
chevguy
It's pointless, like so many of the other cars in the game!
Exactly 👍 They're what I like to call Garage Fillers along with all those 1 hp cars
 
gt_masta
:lol: when I came in here I never thought we would talk about the TOYOTA Motor Triathlon Race Car '04

Do what I do - hover your pointer over the thread name (as long as you're in this screen), and then you get a preview of the first post. It's saves the trouble of coming in here, going :rolleyes:, and then leaving. :)

Anyway, back on topic: It's a cool car to go for a blast in. Sure, you can't race it, but take it aroud the 'ring a couple of times, and you'll come to realise it's finer points.

It's driving these different and exotic cars that makes GT fun isn't it?
 
yeah. too bad i dont have an epson printer eh? id print some car pics and scan em onto gtp
 
And it acts just like the other cars you can't race (besides Steamline). It races in championships with the AI.
 
thenoose
yeah. too bad i dont have an epson printer eh? id print some car pics and scan em onto gtp

Or u can use a thumbdrive or USB drive, or whatever you prefer to call them
 
DarkFalcon
Exactly 👍 They're what I like to call Garage Fillers along with all those 1 hp cars

O' contrare Mr Dark Falcon, the 1hp cars are the very best in the game. 👍 :)
Garage fillers are including things like 50 skylines. To have one or two versions of a particular model isn't really garage filler territory. Its the rare/wacky (and slow everyday cars) that make GT what it is.
 
James2097
O' contrare Mr Dark Falcon, the 1hp cars are the very best in the game. 👍 :)
Garage fillers are including things like 50 skylines. To have one or two versions of a particular model isn't really garage filler territory. Its the rare/wacky (and slow everyday cars) that make GT what it is.

S'why I pointed him to ur Nurb thread ;)

I personally love these cars: Looked in the book 2 c how to get them and went straight 4 them...even challenged my brother to a best-lap-time race @ the beginner course when I first got them, had 2 figure out how 2 feather the throttle *just right* so the HP didn't suddenly drop.

I'm actually pretty dissapointed we can't 2-player these, it would be a riot!

UMP
 
Pointless?!

1 gear, 266 HP, 312 km/h on La Sarthe II.


Thats better then all those 300 HP crappy cars.
 
Back