Wut's better than...

• Thread starter Civicbus
  • 16 comments
a night of cruising?
yeah, this might be too much to ask, but I think it'd be cool if you could take your suped up ride and cruise around a little strip for a while.

he means what I've been wanting:To drive around a city with traffic, and drive to places, like to get parts, get your car washed, and stuff...

I think that it would be awsome, like have a wharehouse for your cars and stuff...

Originally posted by MazKid
he means what I've been wanting:To drive around a city with traffic, and drive to places, like to get parts, get your car washed, and stuff...

I think that it would be awsome, like have a wharehouse for your cars and stuff...

Yeah and kinda hard for PD... i'd love it too... but some things would be really stupid to do , like drive a 787B around the city... i know it sounds kinda cool but hey... potholes etc. Anyway i'm all for that idea...

Dats a nice idea there, but it will take 10-15 years just to make the entire 4 block radius (people, road texture, weather, stoplights, cops, buiding design, etc.). ;)

Yeah, I know it would be hard to do/take forever/not make sense to certain people; but wouldn't it be wicked to go to the dealer, pick up a Civic Type-R or somethin and drive to your local garage to pick up parts, then drive on over to the track? This would open up sooooooo many other ideas. Can you imagine all the network fun you could have?

I don't know about this idea, u'all. I mean we are talking GT. it is impossible to drive GT race cars down the strip. i woldn't mind doing that for civics, integras, etc. but this may not be feasible for a lot of the cars used. besides, how realistic would you want this to be?

this idea would be really cool like make your own guy and they can make a microphone and let you speak for parts you want it would then be up to its reputation the real driving simulator!

than kids can finally drive without a license and its not dangerous.... yeah!!!! that would be excellent for them to announce that it would be a dream come true maybe we could persuade them to do that?!

DessViper, if you look at my profile you'd notice I just registered so chill

Supercars? I'd say 90% of all the cars in GT are already on public roads right now. Of COURSE the F1 cars, roadcars,etc would be stupid, so yeah, use that flatbed.

Back